Promise (Evan Hansen x Fem!Reader)

Requested: jaedenwesleyy
Prompt: 34. "Do you think it's possible that I...might be... pregnant?"
Info: N/a
~~~
It had been a week since Evan and I got so carried away, we forgot to use protection. (Going in blunt bitches) (hhh, laguage Griffon) I was feeling relatively fine except for being nauseous every couple hours.

It finally got bad and I knew I was gonna throw up when I woke up in the morning with a really bad upset stomach. My eyes sprung open and I sprinted to the bathroom across the hall, spilling my guts into the toilet. My body lurched as I threw up, creating a really loud and disturbing sound, which in turn woke up Evan.

He comes running in, holding my hair and rubbing my back. Once I finish. I take a deep breath and rest my head in the toilet lid after flushing my waste down the toilet. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back.

"You ok babe?" He asks gently, his voice full of emotion, sending sparks down my spine.

"I don't know.. I've been feeling nauseous for a while.. but that's really it." I mumble quietly. He kisses my cheek and helps me get to the counter. I sit on it and look down at the tile. Evan sits next to me and I move my head to his shoulder. The silence between us is tight and rigid. I decide to break it.

"D-Do you think it's possible that... I might be pregnant...?" I ask. He stiffens and l feel imminent death coming my way.

"If I'm being honest?" He starts "Yea. I do. I've thought so for a couple days now." I sigh and let out the air that was lodged in my lungs.

"What are we gonna do with a kid? Remember the plant that I said (P/n) ate?" He nods. "I killed it because I forgot to water it! How am I gonna raise a kid!" I begin to panic and I feel Evan grip my hand.

"It's gonna be ok (Y/n). We'll figure it out, I promise." He tells me and tilts my chin so I'm looking at him. He kisses my forehead and looks me in the eyes.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise." He smiles. "Besides, this kids gonna have a socially awkward dad! What's better than that?!"

~~~
I really liked this one, so I hope you like is as much as I do!

~~Griffon~~

(Awwww, it was so sweet i think i might end up vomiting :])
~Ami