I Give a Shit About You (Tree Boiz)

Requested: OlitheCactus
Prompt: 45. "Everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy."
Info: Connor x Evan
Plot- Even never talked to Connor bc everyone told Even how bad of a person Connor is. When they partnered up for something Evan gets scared to admit he likes Connor.
~~~
"-And finally, Connor Murphy. The schools bad boy. A big no no." Alana tsks toward the boy standing against the wall. He has a toothpick in his mouth, as if he wishes something else was in its place.

"W-Why?.." I ask, tilting my head slightly. She tsks her tongue again and shakes her head.

"He's just done some bad things. He smokes and drinks and stuff." She explains.

"Oh.." I say, but I can't pull my eyes away from the boy with curly hair and the black sweatshirt.

"Anyways- now that you know most of the school, go find someone to sit with. You can sit with me and my friend Jared if you want but-"

"Oh I'm fine. Thank you though." I say, walking away towards Connor. Alana questions where I'm going, but I ignore her.

He looks up once he sees my coming and narrows his eyes. He turns away as I stand next to him.

"Hello. I'm Evan." I say, trying to make my voice not sound as anxious as it is. He pulls out his toothpick and twirls it in his fingers.

"Connor." He grunts, putting the toothpick back. I nod awkwardly and start telling him about my life to make the silence go away.

"My dad left when I was a kid, so I live with my mom. I have no siblings. I love to read and write. I love hoodies because they make me feel better when I have anxiety attacks and mental breaks downs, which happens a lot more than it should, even though I'm on a shit ton of meds but it doesn't help most of the time." I say, making him widen his eyes a bit and look at me. "Oh- my favorite colors blue."

"My mom and dad fight. I have a sister. I have suicidal thoughts and am hella depressed. I like my hoodie because it hides my cutting scars and my favorite color is gray." He says, looking away from me to not draw attention to himself. "I'm also gay."

"Really??" I gasp excitedly. "So am I! Have you come out yet?"

He doesn't answer me, so I just give it a rest. Days go by before he finally answers me. Days of the same thing. Me coming over to Connor at lunch and telling him about my life and Connor giving me bits and pieces of his.

"The reason my parents fight is because I came out to them. And the school found out because of my sister, that's one of the reasons why they casted me out. No one here is gay but me, so I have to fend for myself." The curly haired boy explains.

"Well you have me now." I tell him sympathetically. He turns his head away from me, making me sigh. "Everyone tells me your bad guys Connor... and I'm trying so hard to believe them. I want them to be wrong about you Connor. So please, tell me they're wrong..."

He quickly turns and grabs my hand forcefully and pulls me along with him. I can feel eyes on us and can't help put my head down to keep from having an anxiety attack.

"My first week and I'm already someone people hate.." I mutter sadly as I am shoved inside of a storage room. Connor turns and locks the door, then turns to me.

He presses me up against the door and kisses me, long and hard. He peels his lips off and looks me in the eyes.

"I am not a bad guy. Yes I smoke. But it's calming. And it's not like I go through a pack a day. I go through a pack in a week. Not to mention it's medical. I don't drink though. I promise you Evan. I am not a bad guy. I'm anything but. I just get that label because people didn't like me anyways, so they all call me the one person to stay away from." Connor desperately explains, trying to convince me otherwise of what people say.

"Connor-"

"I know what people say about me. But I don't usually give a shit. But I give a shit about what you think, for some reason. I can't shake the feeling about caring what you think of me. It's like... it's like I want you to think of me as a good person.."

"But you are.." I sigh, cupping his cheek. "And don't, and never will, give a shit about what people think about you. All that matters is that I know the real you. Not the version that people think they know. All I give a shit about Connor, is you.."

"Really?.. no ones ever really given two shits about me." He says, his voice wavering.

"Well how about I give three about you? Hmm?"

"Sounds amazing..." He smiles, pressing his lips to mine again.

~~~
Cute fluff. I love it. A FUCKING DONKEY JUST LET OFF A HUGE ASS HEEEEHAAAAA AND IM FUCKING DEAD.

HOLY SHIT-

also here are some ducks I became friends with-

Look at this aesthetic-

Ok bye

Ok bye.

Enjoy your Tree Boiz

~~Griffon~~