Everything (Jeremy Heere x Fem!Reader)

Requested: GriffinG64
Prompt: N/a
Info: Hello I'm not sure if requests are open but let's try it shall we!  Musical: BMC, squipped Jeremy x female reader,  basic plot: Jeremy gets y/n his girlfriend, pregnant, he wants to stay with her but the squip says he can't cause knocking up girls is not chill. So squip forced Jeremy away from y/n until Michael saves him with red mt. Dew and there's a happy reunion with lots of kisses and cuteness
~~~
"Jeremy.. buddy what have you done?? Why did
(Y/n) call me to say that she's pregnant and that you walked out on her?? Cause I know that my best friend would never do that to her, cause she's the love of your life." Michael says, causing my Squip to mutter something under his breath, but I choose to ignore him. "She also says your leaving town?? What's that about?"

"It's nothing."

"It's apparently something!!" Michael says, yelling at me while being three feet from me.

"Let's just go Jeremy." The Squip hisses. I grunt in annoyance at both men and fold my arms.

"At least share a can of retro soda with me. For old times sake?" Michael asks, causing me to look at the Squip, who grunts and shrugs his shoulders in reply. He waves his hand for me to go with him.

I shrug my shoulders at Michael and walk towards him. Before I can stand besides him, Michael has tackled me against the lockers, and has shoved a small bottle of Mountain Dew Red into my mouth. The liquid runs down my throat and I immediately feel an electric shock in my brain.

Pain runs down my spine and slowly embeds it's self into my veins, causing my entire body to seize with pain. I let out a scream of pain and agony, and all of a sudden, all I can think about is (Y/n).

The pain stops suddenly and I bolt upright.

"(Y/n)!!" I yell as I struggle to get on my feet. I clumsily run down the school hallway passed Michael, and to the place where I left her sobbing her eyes out.

"(Y/n)?!" I call, and see her still crumpled in the same spot and still sobbing. "(Y/n)!!"

"Wha-?" She starts, but then she sees me and starts crying again.

"No hey!! Hey oh my god I'm so sorry! That wasn't me talking, that was the Squip. Remember the pill I took, trying to make myself cool?? Well it ended up working, but it brainwashed me. Those horrible things that came out of my mouth, were not mine. I would never say those things to you. I won't even say them now as examples." I throughly explain to her, hoping to show her that all of those words were nothing but the Squip.

"So you're telling me-" she starts. "That all of that was just a computer in your brain, basically controlling you and making you say those things?"

"Yes!!"

"Uhh huhh." She snorts, and sniffs afterwards.

"Please- I know you probably don't believe me. And that's ok. I just want- no I need you to let me back in. I am gonna be here for you through and through. Everything you go through, I will try and go through to help understand. That's all I'm asking. Please give me another chance. I know I don't deserve it, but I'm begging for one."

It takes her a moment before she grabs my hand and pressing her lips to it.

"Everything." She says, and places my hand on her stomach.

~~~
Idk if you could tell, but I didn't know how to end this, or start it tbh LMAO

~~Griffon~~