Click Boom (Kurt Kelly x Yandere!Fem!Reader)

Requested: Miss_Blue_Rose
Prompt: 13. "BOOM! That oughta show you not to mess with me!"
Info: Musical: Heathers
Character: Kurt Kelly
Reader Type: Yandere! Female
Prompt: 13
Plot: The Reader is kinda in JD's position, Kurt in 'Ronica's. The Reader either tries the blow up the school or kills some people. Something like that.

I thank you if you do write this, it's greatly apricated. Also, I hope this is enough information. If any more is needed I'd be happy to comply.
~~~
"(Y/n)," Kurt cries, his voice shaky, "please.. please don't do this.. not now and not to me.. you can't leave me alone.. you just can't."

His response to my entire chest being wrapped in C4, is quite expected. I turn towards him a small bit and smile, my heart breaking as I see his face.

His normally slightly pale white face is currently blotchy and red with tears, and his plump lips aren't upturned in a smile like normal.

My smile turns into a half smile, and I turn back away from him.

"Remember me, ok?" I ask, my heart hurting and pounding in my chest. "And please, please step back. I don't want you to be injured by my foolishness."

"(Y/n) no.... please no!" He screams. I turn away from him harshly and press the button.

Click. BOOM.

~~~
I'm tried. Very very tired.

~~Griffon~~