Mine Today, Yours Tomorrow (Michael Mell x Martha Dunstock x Male!Reader)

Requested: QuirklessZero
Prompt: N/a
Info: Michael Mell x Male Reader x Martha Dunnstock
Be More Chill x Heathers
Plot Summary - (I'm not good with Oneshot plots so yeah...)
Michael, unsure of his Sexuality, keeps quiet about his love for the reader, he's also afraid of the name calling (A bit like Jeremy) and is also The readers best friend. Martha, on the other hand, with Veronica as her best friend is unaware of her friend's attempts to help her get over Ram's death. Veronica forges Martha's handwriting and gives the note to the reader and then forges one for the reader for the same thing. They end up meeting, thanks to the notes. And Confess their love. Michael becomes jealous of Martha and the reader and eventually confesses his love as well. Leaving the three with quite the predicament. In secret, Martha and Michael decide on days in which they will share the reader.

Idk, I'm a virgin when it comes to requesting things.
~~~
As Martha and I watch (Y/n) stress out, curled up in a ball and rocking back and forth, thinking to himself quietly.

I sighs my put my head down, hating to see him like this. I try to walk over to him but Martha stopped me.

"We started this, we're fixing this." She mutters, pulling me away from the stressed out little ball of flesh.

For the next hour, we talking about the situation and how we're gonna work it out. We finally decide that every other day would work the best.

But- as I told her that I didn't want to do it in public, like at school. She stopped me.

"We're doing this for (Y/n), Michael. Ok?" She tells me, very serious. More serious than I had ever seen her. I nod, slightly out of fear for the girl who is clearly intent on this.

We walk over to (Y/n), who's still in his little ball. His slightly covered face makes my heart swell for a moment, and I smile. I lean down and kiss his forehead before whispering to him.

"We're gonna share you. Even thought I wish you were mine." I tell, him muttering the last part, and continue explaining. "Your gonna be mine today, and hers tomorrow. Alrighty baby?"

He nods blushing at the interaction and smiling.

"Ok Mikey. I love you." He murmurs.

"I love you too baby." I smile kissing his forehead again.

~~~
Quite like this one.

It's very cute.

I like making Michael a dom. It's cute~

Anyways, tomorrow is gonna be the last one shot until Tuesday. (Don't count on it, but there is a S M A L L possibility I might update Sunday, but it's very slim.

Not sure yet.

Anyways, I love you all, good night my children~

~~Griffon~~