The Dick in the Eminem Shirt (Jeremy Heere x Fem!Reader)

Requested: DistressedBisexual
Prompt: 57. "Have you ever wanted to hate someone?"
Info: Musical: Be More Chill
Character: Jeremy Heere
Reader gender: Female
Plot: After Jeremy ditches Michael because of the SQUIP. The reader one day just sits down in front of Michael with an exasperated sigh, groaning. "Have you ever wanted to hate someone? Because I sure as fûck want to hate the bastard that ditched us but I can't." And they go on this big rant and basically tell Michael how they feel about Jeremy and can't tell him anymore because now he's popular and she's just a loser.
~~~
I slam my styrofoam lunch tray onto the lunch table in pure anger. I accidentally scare the crap out of Michael, but don't say anything about it as I start the conversation.

"Ya know, I really fucking want to hate Jeremy. Like really hate him. But I can't bring myself to do it. I want to scream and cry and break shit because I'm so mad, but I can't. No matter what I think to myself. I just can't." I say, my voice exasperated.

"Well those emotions came out of no where. I don't think I've ever really seen you react to anything like that." Michael chuckles, sadness springing into his eyes at the mention of his best friend.

"I've never been this- emotional about something before." I sigh, resting my head on my hands.

"I've cried my tears about it. It's almost been two months, and quite frankly, if Jeremy thinks he's too good for the both of us, then he can go fuck himself." Michael explains simply, shrugging, but I can tell he secretly hates himself for uttering those words.

"I'm not giving up on him. I can't."

"I never said I was."

"I never said you weren't."

Michael sighs and looks back down at his sandwich. I can tell I struck a nerve, but i don't say anything. I say a quick goodbye, and walk off, leaving my lunch there.

I don't hear him protest.

Stalking away from Michael, I hurriedly walk, scoping around the courtyard for the dick in an Eminem shirt. I spot him, and quickly walk over, quickening my steps to long strides.

Once I reach him, I take a lateral step towards him and swipe him away from his conversation with Brooke and Jenna by grabbing his arm.

"What the hell-!" He yells as I pull him from the two girls, we were very confused. "(Y/n)???"

I pull him around the corner, push him against the wall, and shove my lips against his, my face as red with anger as it is with blush. After a few seconds I pull away from him, my hands stilled balled up in fists with his shirt.

"Why do you have to be the dick in the Eminem shirt Jeremy? You don't have to be and yet you chose to be. That goddamn squid of yours changed you from the guy I fell in love with, in- that." I tell him, flabbergasted. The entire time I'm talking I can tell he's only listening to the squid. I ignore it and scoff, beginning to walk 0ff. But before I can fully walk away, its my turn for my arm to be pulled.

"Red Mountain Dew." He says, and walks away.

And i know exactly what to do.

~~~
Interesting ÙwÚ

~~Griffon~~