Nothing (Micheal Mell x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Ohshc22
Prompt: N/a
Info: Musical: Be More Chill

Character: Micheal

Reader type: Female

Plot: Micheal and reader are dating. Reader has been getting more nd more insecure by the day because of the girls Micheal hangs out with. She sees Micheal with a really pretty girl that she was always jealous of her looks. So she just walks past them with a frown. Micheal chases after the reader and asks her whats wrong. The reader tells him everything and Micheal tells her evrything that changes her insecurity's overtime. A week later she tells him that he's too good for her and he just chuckles and cuddles her.

Info: Micheal Mell x Female! Reader + Micheal and Reader are dating
~~~
I happen to look up from my phone as see Jenna sitting with her legs ontop of Micheal's lap. My heart drops down to my feet and I can't help but feel hot.

Jenna and Micheal recently became best friends and I couldn't help myself from feeling worry as they became closer.

I sigh deeply and quickly pull out my ear buds, plugging them in and turning on a song that blasts my ears. I let out another sigh and walk past him and Jenna as quick as I possibly can.

I can barely hear Micheal's voice over my overly loud music as I let a few small tears fall down my face. I can't make out the words he says, only the sound of his voice.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump out of my skin and and whip around to face Micheal. His face turns ashy white as sees my face red and littered with tears.

"Hey Love what's wrong?? Talk to me please!" He practically pleads. "Something is wrong. Please don't lie too me."

"Micheal nothing is wrong. Just go back to hanging out with Jenna. You guys look like you're having a good time! I don't wanna ruin it." I laugh quietly and try to turn around. Before I can, he grips my shoulders and holds me in place.

"You've never acted like this before, nor have you ever lied to me." He says, his eyes narrowing. Jenna is sitting with her legs ready in position to stand up and run, either to us or away.

Micheal waves her away and she hesitantly walks away.

"Talk to me love." He begs me.

"Do you like Jenna?"

"What?"

"Do you like Jenna?"

"God no! She's gay (Y/n)! She's dating Brooke!" He explains, his face reddening slightly.

"Oh I-" I start, but don't finish my sentence, as tears choke my words. Micheal waits for my tears to flow slower before letting my speech again. "I was so scared you were gonna start dating her. I feel so bad about myself. I hate the way I look, the way I sound, the way I feel about myself. I just can't deal with myself anymore. I don't know what to do."

"Well you can start by coming to me more. I'm always here. And then you can realize that nothing would make me ever want to leave you. If someone tried getting at me, I would cock block myself!" He explains and chuckles at his own words. He cups my cheek and smiles sweetly. "Nothing would make me want to abandon you. You mean the world to me (Y/n), and I never want you to think otherwise."

"Nothing? I find that hard to believe." I scoff slightly. His face sharpens and looks at me.

"Nothing (Y/n). Repeat that please."

"Nothing."

"That's right. Nothing."

~~~
It high key feels repetitive

~~Griffon~~