I Wont (Orin Scriellvo x Fem!Reader)

Requested: IDKbrowneyedgirly
Prompt: 98. "I don't want to hurt you."
Info: Orin x Fem! reader where Orin is known for being abusive through her friend Audrey but once he asks her on a few dates, she is lacking abuse. She's confused about if this means Orin likes her or not, as he liked Audrey but always hit her, until one night he stops by and explains what's wrong with him.
~~~
I open the door to my apartments and see Orin standing there, his eyes empty and sad as he pushes in his way in.

"Orin?" I ask, closing the door and turning away from it. "What's wrong?"

"I wanna talk to you."

"Ok?" I question, making me nervous.

"You know that I was abusive towards Audrey a bit and I know it was wrong but- I can't help but notice you be cautious around me." He tells me, making me sag with relief.

"I though you were gonna break up with me."

"No!- I wouldn't do that." He defends. "I'm telling you this because... I don't want to hurt you. I won't hurt you."

"That makes me feel good.."

"I'm glad.. because I would hate to see you upset. I would hate to see you hurt. The reason I hurt Audrey is because I enjoyed it. But I don't enjoy seeing you hurt. That's why I won't hurt you."

"Thank you Orrie." I murmur and sit down next to him

"Of course.. now can we cuddle and watch a movie?" He chuckles, the life coming back to his eyes.

"Of course."

~~~
Short again but I'm hella tired and getting sick again. I have so much stress rn man- it honestly sucks.

Aight night y'all- 😘😘💜💜

~~Griffon~~