Sick Puppy (Thomas Jefferson x Male!Reader)

Requested: http-overdose
Prompt: N/a
Info:
musical: hamilton

character: uhh thomas?

Reader type: Male sjsdnsjsjd

prompt: ah,,, I dunno? Im dumb sjdmxisdm

plot:

The reader is taller than thomas, and he likes teasing thomas about it, to the point where he just smothering thomas with hugs and just,,calling him cute and adorable, overall its just fluff sidmxwidmsjdj
~~~
I smile, my focus somewhere else as my best friend explains to me why with guy in his English class turns him on. I roll my eyes at him and keep staring out into space.

"Are you even listening (Y/n)?" John asks me, causing my focus to snap from Thomas to him. He rolls his eyes as he sees his answer. "Are you still thinking about Thomas? Dude he was gone from school one day, he's probably sick, stop acting like he's dead."

"But he would have texted me if he was sick." I protest. John rolls his eyes again and scoffs at me.

"Your a love sick puppy."

"And you aren't? With your crush on Alexander?" I scoff back at him. He blushes harshly and turns away, making me laugh. I pull out my phone as I take another bite from my carrot. Sighing, I pack up my lunch and stand up.

"Where are you going?" John asked as he collects himself.

"I have an open period, so I'm going to visit Tommy." I explain and walk away and out of the lunch room.

"Love sick puppy." John scoffs as I walk away. I flip him the bird as I walk out to my car, causing him to laugh in response. I sigh and push the worries out of my head as I climb in my car and drive to Thomas's house. He doesn't live far from the school so its quite easy to drive to his house.

I park on the street, and climb out of the car, grabbing my keys and shoving them in my pocket. Walking up the door, I knock on the moderately large oak door. The only reply is a shout, which through the door sounds pained. A loud crash can be heard and my heart drums, causing me to fuddle with my key chain and unlock the door. I look inside and see Thomas on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, a blanket around his shivering  but somehow sweating body. Stealing inside after closing the door, I help my feverish boyfriend onto my lap.

"Tommy why didn't you text me you were sick? I would have skipped to come take care of you." I scold quietly.

"Just because your taller doesn't mean your older doofus." He tries to snap, but the current state of this treat refused him to do so.

"Aww you sick puppy," I purr into his ear, "Let's get you upstairs, hmm?"

~~~
THIS IS MORE LIKE IT JESUS-

~~Griffon~~