Nothing (Evan Hansen x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Ayrissa_Christensen
Prompt: I couldn't find it..
Info: Evan x fem reader

Evan comes home to a very quiet house and he finds the reader in the living room dead
~~~
"Hey baby! I'm home!" I yell into the normally loud house. Normally I'm greated with a smile and a long hug. But no response. "Babe?"

I put my stuff down and carefully stalk into the living room, where the tv is usually playing some reality tv show that she loves to watch. But nothing is playing. But nothing is on.

I turn the lights on to our bedroom, the ones that are always on. No matter what I do, she always turns them back on.

And then I see her. Her normally moving body, lifeless. Her normally happy face, depressed. Her normally clean body, bloody.

And there was nothing I could do.

Nothing but stand there and try to not explode into tears. Nothing but neel dOwn and hold her close to my sob wracked body. Nothing but cry for her.

Nothing but miss her.

~~~
Fuck man all these oneshots are sad-

I kinda didn't know what to write 100% but I figured it out. I like it, even thought its hella sad and depressing.

After updating and getting back on track tomorrow, updates should be regular and on the actual days. (I hope...)

I can't garentee but I'll try because I'm so close to having no requests. Once I finish my last one I'll open them again, but for right now they are closed so I can have a break once I'm done with them.

Thank y'all for understanding!

Also, I'll do a qna for 100k reads at some point.

I love y'all and always remember that!

~~Griffon~~