Theater Power Couple (Connor Murphy x Fem!Reader) SMUT! NSFW!

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
⚠️SMUT! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO DON'T LIKE IT!⚠️
⚠️I WARNED YALL ASSES SO DON'T BLAME ME⚠️

Requested: ShippingDocks
Prompt: 24. "Did I just say that out loud?"
Info: Conner Murphy x reader
(Smut)
( it's for a friend for Christmas because I'm too broke for a real present)
Characters: Conner , Evan, reader, and Jared
Gender female
So the reader got Veronica in the school play of heathers and Conner murphy got JD, so like they have to create the blocking for "dead girl walking" by themselves beforehand , so there not dating but by the end they are and my friend wants the practice at Conner's place to go too far and then they actually do it...
Ya it's wierd.
Can you add # 24 in there somehow?
I don't know
Thank you sooo much!
~~~

"(Y/n)!!" A voice shouts from behind me, and soon I'm getting tackled in a hug. I yell as I fall to the floor and scramble up

"Jesus Evan, what the fucks wrong??" I swear at him, causing him to laugh as I wipe the dirt off my acid washed jeans.

"You got in the musical!" He tells be happily.

"Oh coolio. I really didn't think I'd get ensemble! I'm so proud of my self." I laugh and smile proudly. He gives me a look, smirking subtly. "What?"

"You didn't get ensemble." He smiles. "You got Veronica Sawyer. The main character."

"Are you- are you actually serious?" I ask, my voice nothing more than a tense whisper.

"Dead serious." He says, crossing his arms . "Like, Dead Gay Son serious."

I punch his arm and run towards the theater, where the list of roles was on the wall, put up with glitter washi taps. I can feel my self go pale as I read my name on the paper.

Veronica Sawyer: (Y/n) (L/n)
Jason Dean (JD): Connor Murphy

I take a moment to read the second name.

Connor Murphy

Connors my best friends, Zoey, brother. I turn around to Evan who's stand there on his phone.

"Yo tree boy."

"What?" He asks, not looking up.

"When did Connor audition?" I ask, he gives me a look and told his head in confusion.

"He didn't."

"Well unless my vision is fucked, that says Connor Murphy." I deadpan at the boy. He steps forward and looks at the list, seeing Connors name and suddenly tensing.

"Holy shit.. he actually did." He chuckles and smiles, letting out a short breath. He shakes his head and crosses his arms. "Well I'll be damned."

"Well imma go talk to him myself and congratulate him." I laugh. I quietly walk away towards the room where Connor spends most of his time.

The library.

I can usually find him in back of the library, either engrossed in a book, glued to his phone, or under the table peacefully sleeping.