Let Me Go (JD x Fem!Reader)

Requested: AndreaBaier
Prompt: 41. "Don't you ever do that again!"
Info: Could you do a JD X (fem)reader. Where reader gets bullied by Kurt,Ram, and the Heathers just as she's about to do something bad JD stops her
~~~
I grip the railing until my knuckles turn a pale white, then I look over, at the cars driving through the dark streets. I look and see the lights inside of the building around me start to turn off as people leave for the day.

They plan to come back the next day.

I don't.

I lift my head up and look at the sky, before they start to fill with tears. I laugh, as if the dark cloud above told me a joke and then look down at the street again.

I haul my body up and over the railing, twisting  my body so I'm gripping the railing but not facing it. I hear a door slam open and feet race towards me, but stop short as they see where I am.

"(Y/n)- oh my fucking god- (Y/n) climb over the railing.

"No thank you." I say, no emotion in my voice.

"(Y/n)-"

"Let me go JD." I say, my voice laced with sadness. "I'm nothing you should hold onto."

"But- no! I'm not going to let you go because you're not going to jump!"

"How do you know?" I ask, spreading my arms out. "I just want to fly.."

"You'll fall!" He screeches. "Please grab the railing. Please (Y/n).."

"Your the only person that's gonna miss me. No one else is gonna even notice I'm gone. Except the heathers, they'll have to find someone to torture." I explain, my eyes watering again. "Let me go... I'm nothing... just let me go JD.."

"Never." He says, and all of a sudden I'm on the other side of the railing, sobbing into his chest. "I'm never let you go (Y/n)."

~~~
Sad, but it's fine.

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball and then on the top of the head so I might have a concussion-

What can ya do-

Anyways

Night kiddos.

Also, if you didn't see my post on my message board check that out.

~~Griffon~~