Yea Totally (Mark Cohen x Fem!Reader)

Requested: DrWhoGirl456
Prompt:

Requested: DrWhoGirl456 Prompt:

Info:

~~~"Ya know Mark

~~~
"Ya know Mark.." I mumble, not totally realizing that I'm talking, alcohol controlling my brain and everything else.

"Yes (Y/n)?" He asks, his goofy smile trying to counter act the alcohol buzzing in my head.

"For some... god forsaken... reason.... I find you soooooo...." I slur. "What's the word.... oh right! Attractive!"

"You find me attractive?" He chuckles. "Thats a first."

"Shut your dumb dumb bubble gum looking as the fuck up." I shout, making him go red with embarrassment. I put my hands on cheeks and shake them. "You are.... beautiful.."

"Ok (Y/n)." He laughs, his voice sounding weird because of my hands on his face.

"Your voice sounds funny." I drunk giggle.

"Cause your hands are on my face." He says, taking my hands off his face.

"Oh yea-" I drunk giggle again. "But don't tell (Y/n). She would get so mad. She loves you man. She wants to be you to be her boyfriend."

"Really then?" He chuckles. I nod furiously.

"Yea- you should totally ask her out."

"Yea totally." He laughs, pulling me close to his chest.

"Yea toooooootalllllyyyyyyyyyyyy." I slur.

Then I hunch over and vomit my drunk ness away.

~~~
Hey uhh-

I made a server on discord if you wanna join.

Heres the server link:

https://discord.gg/UnSkB4C

I hope you join.

I wanna get to know you guys know you guys.

If it doesn't work either pm me and I'll give it to you there or I'll put it in the comments or something-

Just-

Idk yet but ok

Laterz

~~Griffon~~