Good Boy (Connor Murphy x Jared Kleinmen x FTM!Reader)

Requested: emoeddsworld
Prompt: 189. "If you keep looking at me like that we won't make it to a bed."
Info: omg yess,,,,
i'm just going to do the request like this:

musical: dear evan hansen
characters(s): connor murphy and jared kleinman
reader type: ftm trans
prompt: this one lmao
plot: smut, obviously. idk how it'd start but can it be connor x reader x jared where connor is a dominant and can you please include inner thigh kisses and use of the phrase "baby boy"!! sub! jared and reader.
additional info: bratty jared and insecure reader
i'm really sorry i wrote so much and it might be a bit confusing
you don't have to write this but i would really appreciate it!
sincerely, me
~~~
I let out a moan, my tender thighs creating even more pleasure for me. With my
semi-recent transformation surgery, I'm a lot more tender and soft than normal. And Connor intends to capitalize on it.

"Oh my baby boy.." Connor purrs. Licking his lips at my new member and quietly fucking me senseless in his head. "You're already so tight for me."

"What about me!" Jared huffs in jealousy, causing Connor to shoot him a look.

"It's our baby boy's first time since he official became an anatomically correct male, and j want to celebrate him. You won't be left out though." Connor explains, causing me to mewl for attention, as my first erection begins to form. Connor turns his attention to me and smiles.

Connor quickly shoved a finger into my ass, causing me to moan out. He pumps it slowly, but gradually gaining more speed and more fingers. My moans become more high pitched as I soon my first climax. Finally the knots in my stomach untangle and I emit a long high pitched moan.

"Little weak still?" Connor asks, cupping my cheek, my words turning into syllables. "You did so good baby. Your my good boy. Now I need you to get on our knees alright?"

I let out a little groan of pain and rise from my back and onto my knees, earning a large smile from Jared. He scampers over and begins to move under me, but Connor stops him.

"But I wanna suck him off!!" Jared whines.

"You can, but you need to let me prep him first. Your getting ahead of yourself." Connor giggles, placing a long kiss on Jared's pouty lips.

After their kiss, Connor pulls out the flavored lube and lathers his member, as well as my ass. He puts his member up to me, and pushes in, causing me to lurch forward in a loud moan.

"Tell me when I can move baby. Take your time. Once you're ready, Jared will suck you off baby boy." Connor explains.

I let out a small mewl and grip the sheets until my knuckles turn white. Nodding, Connor gets my message and pulls his hips back and gently snaps forward, creating a slow rhythm.

"F-Faster please..." I moan out. Causing Connor to flick his hips faster into my ass. I let out a strangled moan and grip the sheets harder. A warm, wet thing envelopes my member and begins sucking. I let out a noise which is close to a scream at the stimulation.

The rotation of shove and suck continues for a short amount of time, before I climax again. I flop on the large bed besides Jared and let out long and rushed breaths.

"Good boy.." Connor purrs into my ear before I slip into a deep sleep.

~~~
Fuck I hate this-

~~Griffon~~