Fine (Connor Murphy x Fem!Reader)

Requested: HelplessGay
Prompt: N/a
Info: A Conner x Reader?

The reader has a lot of panic attacks, they have trust issues so they never talk to people and try to keep their distance from people, they kind of get bullied for being like this. Conner has seen this person from afar but never knows what to say if he ever got a chance to talk to them. But one day people are coming up to them and saying things about them and pushing them. Conner sees this and stops it, soon getting into a friendship that might go to something more (ó﹏ò。)
~~~
As I walk down the empty hallway, I hear sobbing and lots of laughing and snickering.

"You are so... fucked up." One of the mutter into her face, making her flinch. "You can't talk to anyone without hyperventilating."

"Everything about you is terrible.." The other person yells, causing her to cry out.

"That's a wrong statement cluster fuck," I growl, making the two boys turn and face me.

"Oh what are you gonna do about it emo?"

I walk over, chuck my stuff on the floor and punch one of them so hard, he falls to the floor with a 'SmAcK!'.

I start to walk over to the second boy, but he helps his friend go and run away. I go over to the girl and look at her.

She has some blood running down from her nose as well as tears down from her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly, making her look up. She shrugs, pulling her legs closer and squeezes herself in farther. "Lets get you to the nurse."

"No." She squeaks.

"What?-"

"I'm fine.. just.. no."

"Why?"

"I just don't want too.."

"No."

"W-What?"

"Judging by the way your nose looks, it's broke. You need to go to the nurse." I explain forcefully.

"Fine..." she responds quietly, making me smile softly.

~~~
The next week will be the last all week of updates for a while- cause I will be starting high school next week so I might have time to do it.

I will however stick to the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule during school.

Aight- have a nice night.

~~Griffon~~