Hold Her Tight (Heather McNamara x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Be_Oofed
Prompt: N/a
Info: hMm Heather M. X fem reader
Mac has is having a panic attack and stuff,and calls reader since heather c and heather d tell her to handle it by herself.They end up cuddling all night.
I just want fluff. .0.
~~~
As I start to close my eyes, I hear a ringtone all too familiar. I sit up in bed and look at my phone. I see the caller ID and pick up immediately:

Maccy

"Hey? You ok?" I ask, my voice raspy. I hear ragged breaths from the other side know what is happening.

Heather is having a panic attack.

I quickly throw back my covers and get my shoes on, and run down stares. Still in my crop top and Nike pros.

"Where are you going young lady??" My mom questions, appalled by my clothing.

"I put my hand over the mic and respond.

"Heathers having a panic attack- I have to go. I'll be back either late tonight or I'll be home when you get home from work. I'll most likely be spending the night at her house. Bye." I quickly respond back and run out the door, grabbing my keys before stepping out.

I go to my car sitting on the driveway and race off.

Thank the lord Heathers house is only a few minutes from my house by car. As I pull into her driveway, I turn my car ignition off and grab my keys. I use my house key and open the door, scaring the shut out of her parents who were in the kitchen. I race up the stairs, despite her parents protests, and find her in a ball in the floor, phone still next to ear, even though she hung up long ago.

"Hey.. your ok.." I murmur, getting her to look at me. "Look into my eyes, then hold your breath for three seconds. Then let it out for three. The repeat."

I instruct, like I have time and time again. She closes her eyes and focuses on her breathing, taking in my smell and my being there to calm her self down.

Once her breathing slows a considerable amount, I lift her up put her under her covers and scoot next to her. I pull her close to me and quietly play with her hair while I hold the slightly damaged girl.

While I hold her tight.

~~~
Love it-

Sm-

Aight I'm going back to water coloring my drawing now

~~Griffon~~