And I Roll My Eyes (Evan Hansen x Fem!Reader)

~~~
Requested: _Glyx_
Prompt: "When you love someone, you don't just stop. Ever. Even when they roll their eyes and call you crazy... Even then. Especially then!"
Info: Evan gives the speech to prove that he loves her while confessing.
~~~
Evan and I have been friends for years. And when I say years, I mean like, taking bubble baths when we were three. My friend Zoe always says Evan and I will get married and grow old together.

And I roll my eyes.

I get to school in time to go to the computer lab. I need to finish typing a paper. I walk by the door, and stop suddenly when I hear Evans voice inside. It sounds like he's practicing something. I hear some, but only bits and pieces.

"I've been wanting.... Long time.... You... I love...." And he stopped talking, cursing to him self that it was stupid to even think that.

"Hey Ev." I say to him, pretending that I didn't hear anything. He jumps out of his skin and tries to play it cool. "What cha doin'?"(Anyone remember Phines and Ferb? I thought of Isabella when I wrote that.)

"N-Nothing." He stammers.

And I roll my eyes.

"So, who was that speech for? Hmm? Was it for Zoe?" I ask, curious. He turns a new shade of tomato before gulping. "What?"

"N-Nothing." He stammers again.

And I roll my eyes.

"What's really going on?" I ask, genuinely serious. He sighs and pulls out a paper. He clears his throat before beginning to stammer.

"(Y/n).. I have known you f-for years. A-And, I think I have feelings for you. And here's why." He begins. He goes on a spiel about all of the reasons he likes me. And then he slips. "And those are the r-reasons why I-I, Evan H-Hansen, love you."

My eyes widen at the last words. I look at Evan, waiting for him to realise what he just said. It takes him a minute to realise, but when he does, his face begins to turn into all shades of pinks and reds. He begins stuttering about how it was a bad idea and for me to forget it. As he's walking out, I grab his wrist.

He turns back to me and I grab the collar of his shirt, kissing his lips, long and deep. When I break away, his face is even more red than before.

"I'm guessing that means you love me too?" He stutters.

And I roll my eyes.

~~~
Short and Sweet DEH one shot!

Love you all, and as always, Keep Reading!

~~Griffon~~