You Never Left (Jake Dillanger x Valentine!Fem!Reader)

Requested: marli-is-here
Prompt: 36. "Does he know about the baby?"
Info: Musical: Be More Chill
Character: Jake Dillinger
Reader Type: Valentine!Female
Prompt: 36
Plot: Y/n is best friends with all the kids in her older sister's, Chloe's, grade and when they go to a party, things get heated when Jake and Y/n get drunk even when Chloe and Jake are dating. A month or two later Y/n is gonna have Jake's baby can't hold it in and tells her best friend, Brooke Lohst about it and Brooke says the line. Whatever happens after...
Additional Info: n/a
~~~
"Hey Lovie what's going on?" Brooke asks over the phone. "What's wrong? Have you been crying?"

"Y-Yea.." I sniff, looking down and towards the pregnancy test on the ground.

"Do I need to come over? I will. I'm grabbing my stuff now."

"No no no. It's- it's ok. I just need to... need to tell you something." I stop her, making her raise an eyebrow.

"Well?.."

"I-I.... I'm pregnant.. and-and I don't know what to do.."

"Who's the father.."

"Jake Dillinger..." I say, hesitant and kind of saddened.

"Like the Jake Dillinger that your sISTER is dating???" She gasps, a hand covering her mouth. I nod, pulling my legs closer to my chest.

"Yep.. that Jake.."

"Does he know?"

"Oh god no!" I scoff, my voice amplifying.

"Well I do now." I hear a male voice scoff and stalk away. I stand up in a hurry and hang up, running out of the bathroom and following Jake down the stairs.

"Jake wait!" I yell after him, grabbing his arm and pulling him around. His face is red and in a sad expression.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He sighs, flipping around and walking closer to me. His hand rests on my face, making me lean into it and allow the tears fall down my face.

"I was scared.. I didn't want you getting mad." I cry, my tears falling rapidly.

"Why would I get mad?"

"We literally fucked while you were dating my sister Jake." I say, my voice thick.

"We aren't dating anymore are we?"

"No.." I respond. "I was honestly worried you would just... leave I guess. I was worried that by you knowing, you would leave me."

"Never. You're too important to me. I know this is wrong, but even when I was with Chloe you never left my head." He starts. "And because of that, I'll never leave."

"Never?"

"Never."

~~~
Sorry I didn't update Thursday, my brother went to the ER and has been in the hospital since, so I'm super stressed.

Sorry again😅

~~Griffon~~