Not Yet (Heather McNamera x Fem!Reader)

Requested: freedompals
Prompt: No One I Could Find
Info: what about a one where you catch heather macnmara trying to kill herself on the lifeboat? please write alot of heather macnmara x fem reader! please!
~~~
"Did you hear about what Heather duke said? That Heather McNamara called in to that gossip radio show!" Girls whisper like they have for the past ten minutes, making the terrified and embarrassed emotional mess of a girl sitting in the front a nerve is wreak.

Finally she gets up and runs out of the classroom, making me do the same moments later, but stop at the door.

"Every one of you who were talking shit about her, go to Hell you worthless pieces of shit." I growl harshly and I run out the room.

I search for her in everywhere I can think of. Then I hear a struggle to open a bottle from a bathroom and I sprint in. I find Heather poring a small orange bottle of pills into her mouth.

I tackle her to the ground and forcefully pry open her mouth, shoving my hand in and taking the pills out.

She gags, of course, and spits the ones out I can't get.

"Did you swallow any??"

"No.."

"Good- what the fuck were you thinking?!"

"I want to stop hurting.."

"Not yet! Not until I get to kiss you. And hold you and make you feel better!"

"What?-" she asks, as I press my lips to here's, making her open her eyes in suprise.

"Not yea Makkie... not yet.."

~~~
I like it but it's kinda rushed. I still like it tho. It's fluff so-

EVEN I CANT SCREW UP FLUFF-

See y'all Saturday. Imma be updating twice so. Yes bye

~~Griffon~~