Corn Nuts?.. (Jared x Fem!Reader)

~~~
Requested: Royal_Assassin_Play
Prompt: 30 "Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they'd lock us up"
Plot: I forgot, but I remember it had to do with: Boxes, secret world domination, and .... Corn nuts???
~~~

I pace around the back yard of my best friend Jared's house, contemplating death. I ramble on about the different possible ways we could take over the world with just a box, but secretly and without dieing.

From time to time, Jared calls my name, but I don't notice. I continue to talk and walk about the area of grass. I forget Jared's there, but I remember when he throws a bag of corn nuts at my head, hitting me in the forehead

"Jared! What the fuck?!" I yell.

"What? You were going into 'Weirdo Take Over The World (Y/n)'. And that's shit I don't wanna deal with right now." He says flatly.

"Ugh! Whatever.." I say and fall onto the grass. I close my eyes and sigh.

"(Y/n)? Do you think if people heard our conversions, they'd lock us up?" He asks me, laying down next to me.

"Most fucking likely. I mean, I was just talking about how to take over the world with a box." I say.

"And corn nuts."

"Corn nuts?.. Really?" He nods and smiles.

"The fucks with you and corn nuts?" I ask. He shrugs

"The fucks with you and taking over the world?"

"Good point."

"(Y/n)?"

"Yea huh?"

"I was wondering if you would like to eat corn nuts with me this Friday?" He asks.

"Are you asking me out?"

"No shit Sherlock." He says. "Will you?"

"Can we also make plans to take over the world? You can be the Vice President." I smile. Looking at him with googly eyes.

"Fine. But will you go out with me?"

"No shit Sherlock." I giggle and grab his hand. I tangle my fingers with his as we lay on the soft grass of Jared's back yard. 

~~~
Hope you like it!

Love you guys, and as always, Keep Reading!

~~Griffon~~

(PS: it says its not published on m end, so I have to publish )it again