Seriously Serious (Connor Murphy x Fem!Reader)

Requested: thatoneOscarIsaacfan
Prompt: 17. "Come on, let's throw the dice, see what happens."
Info: Musical: dear Evan Hansen
Character: Connor Murphy
Reader type: Female.
Prompt: 17.
Plot: ah man idk I just want more Connor smut 😂😂😂
~~~
"Evan what if she says no?" I nervously ask my best friend, who chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"I highly doubt she will. You realize it's obvious she's in love with you correct?" He explains. My heart picks up speed and makes me gulp.

"Are you sure?"

"She's best friends with my girlfriend and your sister Connor." Evan scoffs. "I hear their conversations. All the time. She does not shut up about you."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." He laughs lightly. He slaps me on the back and pushes me towards where (Y/n) is standing many yards away.

I take a deep breath and look at him one last time before focusing on my task. I move one foot at a time, watching her as I walk up to her. She chews on her fingernail in boredom as she scrolls through her feed on some social media.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I start cheerfully, making her jump out of her skin.

"Oh by Con!" She responds, putting her phone away as I sit down. "What's going on?"

"I was wondering... if possibly you would like to go out on a date with me?.. your doing have too- like at all. I totally understand." I ask and then quickly explain. She scoffs and places her hand on my cheeks, then presses her lips to mine.

A quick gesture, but so effective.

"I can't believe your saying yes. Your being serious right?"

"I'm seriously serious." She giggles and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Let's have that date now."

"Seriously?" I ask again, smirking slightly.

"Seriously serious."

~~~
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHIT RIGHT HERE-

I know it said smut but I couldn't write smut after writing the last one, and I think it turned out really nice!!

~~Griffon~~