Gay Daze (Orin Scrivello x Male!Reader)

Requested: puppyinabox
Prompt: 280. "The skirt is supposed to be this short."
Info: musical: little shop of horrors
character: Orin Scrivello
reader type: Male
prompt: "the skirt is supposed to be this short"
plot: a regular patient of Orin's has found himself interested in the DDs, coincidentally Orin has found himself single. being a bit of a town gossip listener the reader hears of this and works up the courage to be a little flirty with Orin. Dawning a short skirt and sheer tights(not his first time, but his first to go to the dentist) and with a confident stride and sway, he proposes a little experiment. if you're comfortable with it I would prefer this fic be NSFW(orin still a sadist, masochist male reader)
additional info: make orin as mean or nice as you'd like, whatever is comfortable for you.
~~~
I stride into Orin's office, my skirt shorter than my boxers. And I honestly don't care. I sit down in a waiting room chair and sit with my jacket on my lap to cover myself.

"Hello (Y/n), I see that you're here for your-" Orin says, looking at his papers, and then looks up. He sees me and stops dead in his tracks.

"Heya Orin." I say, giving a sickly sweet smile. I stand to and walk towards him. I stand and wait for him to turn and lead me towards the dentist room.

He keeps looking at me, then snaps out of whatever gay daze he was in and clears his throat.

"That is a very short skirt." He coughs. I scoff and push past him a small bit.

"It's supposed to be like this is." I smile, sitting in the chair and getting ready for him to work on my teeth.

"Now just snap out of your gay daze, and fix my teeth."

~~~
It's short but it's left up to interpretation
;)

~~Griffon~~