02/10/22 | 씨혜

FEBRUARY 10 YEAR 22

I have been staying with my brother these days. I managed to borrow a phone from the police and called him. He freaked out when he heard that it was me and I almost cried when I heard his voice. I missed my brother so much.

He picked me up from the local police station there and brought me here with him to his apartment where he's living with a guy who works with him (who is not present bc he's out of town).

The fire was something I expected. Believe it or not; after I dreamt about it, I went to see if Jinsoo was in the institute... and she was.

She escaped her room and slipped through the gaurds and the institute went on a lockdown. She was reported as a lethal patient for killing five gaurds.

When I saw smoke surfacing, I told them to ring the fire alarm, but they were not working. I managed to escape by breaking the small window over one of the toilet stalls. I called the police and ambulance when I met a local who was jogging. They caught Jinsoo and arrested her. Only a few narrowly escaped the fire with burns.

Namjoon just came home with instant ramen and pizza for dinner. He told me that on his way here, he met Kai. I had the biggest smile when I heard his name, then Namjoon-oppa said that he looked depressed and a wreck. He said that he looked like he hasn't eaten and slept for days.

Namjoon-oppa went to ask if he was okay and the first thing that came out of Kai's mouth was 'Is Shihye still...alive?'. Did he find out about the fire? I couldn't bear to imagine him being like he was when his parents died. I might have not encountered the same situations, but I saw the whole thing which made me equally miserable.

My brother said that Kai wants to see me again and I was more than happy to agree.

I can't wait.

SHIHYE, 00:01