12/21/19 | 태현

DECEMBER 21 YEAR 19

We just arrive from good ol' Denmark. It was a fun and pleasant two weeks. But oof was it also filled with tea; drama, jealousy, love triangles and one sided love. Good thing I agreed on it. I just wish I can remember every single drop of tea because I forgot to bring this notebook with me!

Okay, got my earl gray tea ready..

Day 1
Suki likes Kai (no doubt about that), but Kai isn't into her eventhough she's pretty nice (not suprised really). Shihye just didn't care overall. Suki and Shihye shared a room but oof I was sure I saw that reluctant look on Suki. We ordered food which sucked by the way for dinner, before retiring to sleep.

Day 2
We went grocery shopping for a few snacks, some frozen food to just preheat and some swimming outfits since there was gonna be a pool party that night.
I wasn't into flexing my body so I chose to wear a tank top and swimming shorts, Kai had a slender body which was ideal but he chose to wear the same.

We four met up down at the pool and oh boy was Suki flexing. She had a black two piece on which were quite skimpy to be honest, but I mean if she feels comfortable and confident then whatever floats her boat.
Shihye told me that she's conservative so she doesn't like showing skin, but she was forced by Suki to wear a white one piece with wide straps, but she wore tight swimming shorts - which honestly didn't look bad at all.

Suki couldn't swim, so she got Kai to teach her how to while Shihye and I chill out with cocktail drinks in our hands. We casually talked and Shihye honestly was certainly someone who I like to talk deeper and emotional things with. She's so intriguing and interesting to talk to cause she knows a lot of things.

The party ended and Suki was drunk when we came back up. She was carried by Kai and didn't wanna let go of him so we settled that they'll stay the night together. The girls' room was... a mess well - atleast at Suki's side.

Day 3
This was where Shihye started to freak me out. Early in the morning - around 2 o'clock, Shihye woke me. She said that we had to go. I asked her what's happening but she only said one word 'Fire', before starting to quickly pack everything up. I hurried to the other room to wake them up. Kai was the one to open the door and I immediately told him to pack everything up. Suki was quite a light sleeper and still a little dazed, but she woke up and went back to her room to start packing too.

I don't know what was happening, but my guts told me to follow whatever Shihye just told me us to.

We checked out of the hotel and I saw Shihye wrote a note on the paper, 'Fire 2Hrs, 112, Restaurant'. The receptionist was confused, but smiled politely at us. Then she got a coworker to check the restaurant.

Suki was still dazed so I had to drive for us. Shihye was sitting on the shotgun and told me an adress to drive to. Then she started bleeding out of her nose in which she immediately wipe off as if she knew it was coming. I asked her if she was okay but she reassured me that she was and there was nothing to worry about. After two hours of driving, we finally arrived at a small two floored house. Shiye said that this was a house her parents bought when they had their first business trip here. We were far from the capital city, we were at second largest city, Aarhus.

Morning came and I was preparing breakfast with Shihye when we saw news on the flatscreen tv. We didn't understand anything, but I was positive that it was the same hotel we stayed in. It caught on fire at an explosion starting from the restaurant. No one died fortunately, but some were injured and suffered first to second degree burns.

I turned to Shihye with probably the biggest eyes ever.
She only pursed her lips and said, "If the coworker didn't check it, they wouldn't have argued and spill the fuel."

And that shook me even more.

Day 4
We four went to the town by bus to shop at a mall slash subway station called Bruuns Galleri. I bought gifts and everything seemed cheaper here compared to Korean currency, but when I asked Shihye about it, she said that it's more expensive here. But anyways I bought gifts for everyone I'm close to. Unsurprisingly, Suki came over to ask me what Kai likes. I was prepared and gave her a long list which she immediately hugged me for.

I smirked evilly when she left. Yeah right, toy spiders are Kai's thing. MUHAHAHA, no one is going to sink my ship.

Day 5
We watched a few movies that were trending, they were in english of course. This time I made sure Suki would be nowhere near Kai since she's been leeching on him ever since we took off Daegu. So everytime she would walk next to Kai, I would squeeze myself in between her and him. Everytime she would want to sit next to him, I would rush up to take her supposed seat forcing her to sit with Shihye.
It was fun to see her annoyed lol.

Day 6
Suki drove us to Djursommerland, a very big and large amusement park that everyone possibly could get lost to. It was winter and it was cold so the waterpark wasn't available. Nonetheless, I continued my mission to separate Suki from Kai. So I challenge her everytime for an intense ride. She would lose because she's a scaredy cat just like Kai who by the way didn't dare ride anything.

So that left me and Shihye having the most fun and amazing times of our lives riding every. single. ride that existed in the amusement park. It was already almost closing time and we haven't tried all of the rides. There was just too many.

Shihye was so hyped during the rides and I could tell that she was enjoying every single bit of it. I don't know what Suki and Kai did, but I couldn't care less. I had fun that day.

Day 7
We went to a gymn nearby to sweaten up a bit then out to buy ice cream late at night.
When Shihye said she'd like a chocolate mint ice cream, Kai looked at her in disbelief saying "You like chocolate chip ice cream? What planet are you from?"

Shihye was quick to retort, "What planet are YOU from?"

Then they started bickering about why chocolate chip ice cream should stay or it tastes like toothpaste. Suki wanted to join, but I could tell that she was quite scared to take Kai's side because Shihye might say something sharp to her for fun.

Week one, check!

TAEHYUN, 12:12