10/12/19 | 휴닝카이

OCTOBER 12 YEAR 19

So this is how it feels.

It feels so relieving.

It's as if all of my worries are dripping away with the blood I'm spilling.

But I'm afraid to go too deep.

There's so many things that I wanted to do first. Like telling Beomgyu-hyung that I am so thankful for him for always being the one to shoo the girls away. Like telling Taehyun that he's the only one that could understand me and is always there by my side even if he goes to a different school. Like telling his parents that they're like my second parents that I'll always be grateful for them for looking after me.

Like telling Cheon Jinsoo that I have no feelings for her whatsoever so she could stop the rumours that we're dating because I see her as nothing than the same desperate girl that wants my attention just because of my looks.

Like telling Kim Shihye that she's the most enigmatic and mysterious girl I've ever met, that I'll always be thankful of her showing me her uncle's pet shop. That that japanese spitz named Kasumi would always be my favourite. It was probably the last day I'll ever genuinely smile again.

But they'll find this note right? Oops, I smudged some blood on it - whatever, it'll dry to a brown stain and no one would ever know that this blood is a type A blood that belongs to the one and only Huening Kamal Kai.

Farewell, everyone.

ㅡ HUENINGKAI, 00:54