11/22/19 | 범규

NOVEMBER 22 YEAR 19

Today, we presented our activity presentation. Our group focused on flexibility and stretching key points. The presentation itself was already very good, but when the teacher asked Shihye if she could do some tricks, everyone waited in anticipation. Not for her to fail, but for her to nail it.

And her, being Shihye, she left the crowd shook. I only saw one face who wasn't satisfied and impressed - or maybe tried to look like it.

Cheon Jinsoo.

I don't know what is up with her, but her being salty isn't gonna do anything at all. When it was her group's turn to present, she suddenly wanted to do some tricks (without the teacher asking her to) and she ended up spraining her ankle. I would've cared if it weren't when she suddenly called out for Kai to help her. Kai was hesitant and I saw him glancing at both me and Shihye. Then Jinsoo started crying.

I really wanna smack her right then and there. She do this all the time and it's just so childish and ugghh. Kai had no choice but to help her up. Jinsoo clinged for her life. Kai carried her bridal style before smirking at Shihye's direction who had a blank face on.

Jinsoo's lost, her group got an F.

BEOMGYU, 12:33