12/07/19 | 휴닝카이

DECEMBER 7 YEAR 19

Saturday. Finally the day I've been waiting for. We're going to Denmark! I've done my research of the country, including learning a few useful phrases.
Taehyun and I went to Shihye's house and were suddenly greeted by her parents with a warm smile. Something they didn't have when we first met.

"You must be Kai, right? We've heard so much about you. You guys take care in Denmark okay? It may look like a ghost town, but trust me, everyone there is nice." Was what her father said and I could feel myself flush a bit before glancing at Shihye who had the same confused expression as Taehyun.

Suki-noona's van came to pick us up and Shihye's parents waved goodbye before we drove away. I was seated next to Suki-noona, across from Taehyun who was next to a sleeping Shihye. There was an awkward silence, but I think Taehyun and Suki-noona realised that they haven't introduced themselves to each other so they had a small talk.

Suki-noona was the oldest amongst us and therefore is the only one who had a driver's license. Hence, she has rented a car for us so we could navigate faster.
I have a feeling that Suki-noona... likes me?
She would always want to sit next to me. I don't know if she was acting but when we were in the van and aiport, she rested her head on my shoulder and I felt quite uncomfortable.
I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I don't know her much.
She suddenly nuzzled on me. Ugh, why must these aiplane seats be so.. SMALL!

Suki-noona may be pretty and cute. She can like me all she wants..

Thing is, I don't like her.

HUENINGKAI, 13:21