03/01/20 | 씨혜

MARCH 1 YEAR 20

I was observing Kai the whole time Namjoon was telling the autopsy findings and results, but he was looking down on the floor.

Beomgyu's father told them everything about the case including their motives and that's when Kai lost it. He abruptly stood from his chair, turned his heel and walked away. It seemed like as if everyone was expecting this and was just waiting for it to happen.

With a few seconds of hesitation, I went to find him. He can't possibly be handling all of this information alone.

I found him at the back of the station where the cars are parked. He was squatting by the wall, back pressed on it as he leaned his head upwards (an attempt to stop the tears from flowing).

I kneeled in front of him so we were in the same eye level. He looked at me in the eyes and I could see the storm of emotions shown in his eyes. He whimpered to control his tears, but that won't make him feel better.

"Go on. Let it all out." I mumbled softly.

With that, his tears flowed down from his shining eyes to his reddened cheeks. He hung his head low as another attempt to not show me his vulnerable side.

I moved closer to him, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him to my embrace. He suddenly did the same, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer as he continued crying.

"I'm going to Donggu as in intern in an asylum." I mumbled.

He didn't respond but I think I know what it means when he tightened his hold around me.

He didn't want me to go.

SHIHYE, 20:22