08/15/19 | 씨혜

AUGUST 15 YEAR 19

I rushed out of the school to the hope that I could catch up with the transfer student.

There was still time before I get my nosebleed.

I couldn't believe that it was happening. I shouted for his name and I was relieved that he turned and halted to my call.

"What is it? I am quite in a hurry." He said, I saw in his phone it blinked 'Mom' for an incoming call. But before he could even look down at it, I grabbed his face to peck him on the lips - which I didn't plan on doing but I had to if I wanted to save his life.

He looked stunned and it gave me a few seconds to regret what I just did. What was I thinking?!

Nonetheless, it was enough for me to drag him out of there to my uncle's pet shop to stall for a while. I might be skipping school, but it's for a life cost and as if it really matters. When we arrived, I introduced him to the pets in there and he looked so happy to see all of them approach him snackless, while I went to the toilet to relieve my nosebleed.

It was nice while it lasted. Because I knew that moment someone called him half an hour later, was the moment that smile faded away before he rushed out of the shop.

So it did happen.

I was right after all.

I didn't return to school after that, I helped close the shop before going home and running to my room. Hastily, I went through all of my notebooks and sketchbooks to search for that one certain sketch. It took me minutes to do so but eventually I found it.

The sketch of a man I drew that one summer day. The one who killed them,

Hueningkai's family.

ㅡ SHIHYE, 00:54