10/28/19 | 태현

OCTOBER 28 YEAR 19

I wish I was studying at Minyeol. But my class isn't half bad either since I'm the life of the party here. Last module was Literature and we were asked to write about our weekend. It was probably the most dumbest thing to ever write about, but she's a substitute so I couldn't really blame her.

I had no idea what to write until my mind flew back two days ago.

Kai hesitated all day to call Shihye and I just wanted smack him. Why is he suddenly being so unsure of himself? Tsk, this guy.

So I told him that he's wasting his time and by the time he has decided to call her, he would be laying in his coffin while people eat bread in his funeral. And that got him to call her.

"Shihye got her leg injured!" He literally gasped slash exclaimed as soon as he returned after calling her. I laughed right there and pointed out his hilarious face expression.

We both went over to Shihye to keep her company and we met her parents in the way. They were nice but also very busy and was in a hurry to work after they sent Shihye home from the competition.

The way they dressed was similar to secretaries or high ranked assets in a very prestige company. Just like what she told us at dinner. They greeted us but didn't really did it in a warm way. No wonder Shihye's so quiet. Her parents are like living ice statues dressed in Moncler jackets.

Shihye won all four golden medals at the competition. The reason why her leg got injured is because she landed on one foot from doing the vault. She'll be wearing the cast for atleast a week. She said it wasn't that bad and things like this are bound to happen. Kai looked worried and I'm sure Shihye noticed, but she didn't say anything.

Then I started to act like I too was very worried and clinged myself to Shihye. I swear to God, Shihye gave me that 'What the hell are you doing?' look. I might be making a fool of myself, but Kai was trying his best not to push me off Shihye when I hugged her goodbye.

It was fun.

ㅡ TAEHYUN, 10:43