10/14/19 | 범규

OCTOBER 14 YEAR 19

Kai's been acting weird today.

He came late to school with a bright smile on his face. So bright that it almost looked genuine. We talked so much during class that the teachers had to drag him and me out of the classroom as a punishment. But we both ran off to the cafeteria to eat some snacks.
The Student Council President, Kwon Suki saw us but she just chuckled and said that we should just continue and we did.

At lunchbreak, we didn't eat at the rooftop. Instead, we went to the café across the road and ate there. He was such a charming guy that he managed to persuade the clerk to not charge us for a kiss on the cheek. Wah- this guy.

After lunch, we purposely waited to go to our next class after the bell had ringed. It was club day and we knew that Shihye wouldn't mind us coming late, it's not as if she even knows Kai exists anyways.

On our way there, Kai thanked me. He said something along the lines that he was grateful that we became friends and that he wished he could pay me back for all the times I've saved him from those girls. I joked around that he sounded like he was gonna die today but he just laughed.

School was over and I asked if he wanted to walk with me home, but he kindly said that he was getting fetched so I said my goodbye to him before leaving the campus.

I hope you're not up to something bad Kai.

ㅡ BEOMGYU, 16:56