02/04/22 | 범규

FEBRUARY 4 YEAR 22

After a few days of avoiding to tell Kai about the horrible news, Taehyun and I decided to tell him earlier today when we were out in the arcade.

After hesitating for almost an hour, I got the courage to tell Kai. "Kai, the insitution Shihye worked in burned down. Everyone died in the fire."

He didn't respond, nor was he moving or breathing for a minute. Taehyun and I stayed quiet for him to process what I just told him. I wouldn't be joking when it comes to Shihye's wellbeing and Kai knows that. The boy has been missing her ever since day one. If I know something about what happened to her, I would tell him. But this was the first news about her in the past two years.

As we expected, he stood up from the racing booth and stormed off the arcade. Taehyun and I went after him of course - who knows what he'll be doing to himself.

Kai was walking home and we stayed around 20 feet back from him to let him calm himself down.

I've only seen Kai mad once and let me tell you that it was not a good sight. It was when we were at the hearing two years ago. It was as if a lion ate a dolphin right in front of everyone and he was a whole new different person.

Honestly, it was scary.

BEOMGYU, 17:13