12/02/19 | 범규

DECEMBER 2 YEAR 19

Shihye didn't come today, she has texted me that she was sick. Jinsoo came in the class with her new iPhone X, mouthing 'backup data'.
So I decided to tell Kai about the incident yesterday. He's the last one to make a difference. If he does no impact, we'll do it together.

After I told everything, his bright smile fell down and I swear I saw red flicker in his eyes when he searched for Jinsoo's figure in the middle of the class. He told me that we're staying in the the class for lunch and we did.

Jinsoo unsurprisingly went over to our table, bringing her chair with her to sit with us. Seeing this as a chance. She's got an extra lunchbox with her in which she exchanged with Kai's. Kai watched her every single move.
She offered a spoon of food to Kai in which he complied to eat. I saw the happiness that emitted from Jinsoo, but she celebrated too soon.

Kai spat the food down on her uniform,
"Sorry, I choked. It tasted disgusting."
He said with a smile, obviously mocking her, reaching for Jinsoo's water bottle to drink some from it before spitting it on Jinsoo once again
"My gosh, even the water tasted horrible.".

I watched in amusement as Jinsoo just smiled and shrugged it saying that it was fine. People started to get interested when she offered Kai a spoon of food once again, but this time, Kai only looked at it then back to Jinsoo.

"You're really shameless aren't you? Do I really have to make myself clear to you?"

Confusion took over Jinsoo's facial expression and people started to fish their phones out to record what was happening.

"Cheon Jinsoo, firstly, I don't like you. So stop spreading rumors about us two. Second, Kim Shihye is my... girlfriend and the next person to touch her other than me will be sorry." He made eye contact with every single one in the class when he said that. Everyone was taken aback even I was.

I didn't expect that at all.

Kai left, giving me a sign that he'll be at the rooftop.

I stayed for Jinsoo's reaction. She was looking down on the floor, tears falling down her cheeks as she clenched her hands to fists. "Shihye will pay.. She will.."

"Oh leave it, loser." Was what I said before grabbing Kai's lunchbox and mine then making my way to the rooftop.

Victory for Hueningkai.

BEOMGYU, 20:20