10/25/19 | 휴닝카이

OCTOBER 25 YEAR 19

Beomgyu-hyung was back from getting sick. He apologised if ever I got harassed in any way but I only whined because I felt so trapped when he wasn't around.

Cheon Jinsoo came to approach me when we were supposed to group ourselves into three. Beomgyu-hyung didn't like her in any way possible and I didn't either so he rejected her away and dragged Shihye to our group instead. She didn't say anything and Beomgyu-hyung took it as a yes, because apparently - silence means yes.

Our topic was gymnastics and I was somehow relieved that Shihye was in our group. I had no flexibility whatsoever, Beomgyu-hyung was moderate since he's really good at dancing, but somewhere at the back of my mind I felt like I had to be even just a tad bit flexible so Shihye wouldn't do all the work.

When we got a small break, I forced myself to reach my toes while sitting on the floor with one leg stretched out. I felt a bit of pain at the stretching of my hamstring when I bent but I brushed it off. Shihye saw what I was doing and immediately pushed me back to a stop.

"Stretching is to feel a gentle pull on the joints not pain." She told me.

"Do some warmups first before stretching. The muscles responds better to lengthening when they are warm and have blood flow." That's what she always say when we have Dance Club before starting.

The end of the school came by fast and I found myself waiting for Taehyun at the entrance of the school. My schoolmates passed by me waving goodbyes.
Jinsoo approached me once again and asked if I wanted to come with her at the café across the school.

I was about to say 'no thanks', but was interrupted when someone accidentally bumped into me. I turned to see Shihye mumbling a low sorry before she resumed on walking once again. I watch as she walked without looking back once.

Jinsoo was about to speak, but I immediately mumbled a quick 'Bye' before hurrying to catch up with Shihye who was already turning to the left. I walked by her side in silence, silently praying that Jinsoo wouldn't be stubborn to follow. Thankfully she didn't.

Shihye was as usual listening to music with her eyes looking ahead as if I wasn't even there. Her pace was also quite fast. We met Taehyun on the way and he greeted Shihye, who waved at him.

"Let's go to Hongdae, I'm attending a family reunion on Sunday and I need clothes." Taehyun suggested in which I immediately agreed to. Then he turned to Shihye who only pursed her lips before nodding.

We browsed through many shops and bought a lot of things. I bought a denim cardigan, a black turtleneck, a pair of baggy pants and a plain white shirt that says 'famous, bruh' on the upper left chest. Shihye bought a red longcoat with black buttons and a pair of sneakers. Taehyun bought a very stylish checkered shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and a black floral printed dress shirt that Shihye suggested for the reunion.

We then went to a restaurant to eat dinner. Shihye has a very big appetite and she's really cute when she stuffs food in her mouth. She looks like a chipmunk when she chews. I didn't know what got into me but I took a picture of her in which she didn't really react to.

Taehyun took a group photo of the three of us then asked for Shihye's number. I was stunned at how casual he sounded. I didn't even dare ask her, where did he get his guts?... wah 진짜~

"Ah, me too." Was what I suddenly said after Shihye typed her number on Taehyun's phone. She arched a brow that made me scratch the back of my head. Was I too bold?

Nonetheless, I got her number and guess what her contact name is.

Chipmunk-noona

ㅡ HUENINGKAI, 18:29