09/04/19 | 씨혜

SEPTEMBER 4 YEAR 19

He's trying so hard. Oh so hard to the point that even I felt pity of him being surrounded by people who wants to know everything about him.

Everytime someone mention anything about family or his family, I can see it taking a toll to his feelings. He would fall silent for a while before giving that fake smile once again. It happens everyday and I can't believe that these girls aren't seeing this.

Beomgyu is quick enough to turn them away and tell them to back off and I'm grateful that he's friends with someone like Beomgyu.

But yesterday he snapped.

We were all assigned to make an essay about ancestry and family traditions. As soon the teacher mentioned that, I knew someone was bound of getting hit by the reality that he couldn't keep running and hiding from this cruel world.

Kai stood up and rushed out of the classroom, excusing himself for the toilet. Nobody noticed, but I rested my head on my folded arms and projected out of my body. With one last glance, I followed after him.

He went to the rooftop and I knew that he wasn't planning to do that. He was resting his forearms on the railings, looking out the school campus with his phone in his hand. He was forcing his tears back and I understood him of doing so, it's just not helping.

He unlocked his phone and stare at his background. It was a photo of his sister. The same girl I saw that got killed, brutally.
I have the sketch of the killer, but who would believe someone that says that she was astral projecting when she saw all of these happen.

Everyone thought that it was just a gas leak explosion. Maybe it was best for him to just know that they died that way. Far opposite from the brutal truth.

Then he clicked on a video. It was a video of his sister vlogging with him at a family camping trip. They were in New Zealand. He was crying through all fifteen minutes of the video.

He must miss her so much.

I left shortly to be back at the class once again. I wrote a small note to Beomgyu since we weren't allowed to talk. I passed it for him to read.

I have done what I ought to do. If I didn't stall him that day, he could've ended up like he was at my vision. I just don't want him to face this without any support.

And please, I want my nightmares of him to stop. Because I don't wanna be bothered with his second life right now.

ㅡ SHIHYE, 16:45