01/24/22 | 휴닝카이

JANUARY 24 YEAR 22

Taehyun, Beomgyu and I went to a restaurant today after watching a movie. I have been in a very good mood these days. It's great to be back again eventhough I didn't really leave xd.

Beomgyu and Taehyun are now friends after his parents decided to transfer him to Minyeol. Since Shihye went to Donggu two years ago (the same week Taehyun transferred).

Speaking of Shihye, I haven't heard from her for years - no one did. It's getting quite suspicious really. I have tried to call her, but the other line is always dead.

I find myself glancing at her seat every now and then only to see Taehyun-hyung looking at me weirdly. The rooftop felt lonelier than ever, knowing that everytime I come up there, she's not sitting by the wall sleeping.

School is almost over and I'll be saying goobye to highschool life to prepare myself for college. I'm planning to move out since I've been earning a lot from my part time job now (not that I don't like living with Taehyun - he's pretty annoying tho haha ㅋㅋ).

I'm planning to major in Music and be able to sing and write songs.

I just wish Shihye would be here to see me move on.

She would be so proud.

HUENINGKAI, 23:23