09/08/19 | 범규

SEPTEMBER 8 YEAR 19

Essays are such bitches I swear to God.
I have been working on it ever since FOREVER! Ugh, I don't have much to write and we have to atleast write three pages MINIMUM. It's slowly killing meee.

There's seriously nothing much about my family. My parents are police officers and my two older brothers have moved out for a long time. BOOM, simple.

Though, I wonder.

Kai must've been having a hard time.
I sometimes get confused if he was faking it or not because he's always smiling. So that's why I didn't think too much of it that day he excused himself for the washroom.

After he left, everyone has started on their essays. Except Shihye. She was.. sleeping. And it gets me frustrated sometimes, seeing talented people like her just not caring because they're a genius.

Time went fast for me because I was concentrated on writing that I didn't even realised that it had been fifteen minutes ever since Kai left. Shihye has woken up and started to write. But then she teared it to a small note and passed it to me.

I was confused because she didn't give me one glance when passing but I read it anyways.

'He's at the rooftop'

Was all that says at the note. A pang of realisation hit me after reading it. Of course he's at the rooftop, but how would she know?

Kai didn't arrive til lunchbreak so I went to the rooftop after getting us food as what says on the note. And there he was, sleeping with his head on the wall. I seated myself next to him and rested his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and thought for a bit.

Shihye you're so strange..

ㅡ BEOMGYU, 19:43