08/19/19 | 휴닝카이

AUGUST 19 YEAR 19

It has been five days ever since what happened. I came to school today and it was hard enough to smile. The class found out about what happened and they have been sending their condolences which I mumbled my thanks to.

Beomgyu-hyung who came a bit late patted my back when he sat down before focusing on class once again. I knew he was reassuring me, that was what everyone has been doing. Everyone except her once again - Shihye.

She was like the usual her, staring out the window while listening to music and not giving a shit of what the teachers say because she's a smartass. She's acting as if she didn't even kissed me yesterday! - I mean, not that I care butㅡ ugh. She's so complicated.

It was the day that people sign in clubs. The class queen, Cheon Jinsoo, the girl who was the first to say hi to me last Wednesday approached me at lunch break. She sat across Beomgyu and I to advertise her club, theatere club. She was hot but she's not my type.

"Sorry Jinsoo, Kai's already decided to sign up for the dance club, my club." Beomgyu-hyung butted in, emphasising the word my. Jinsoo only pouted which I didn't really find cute before walking away.

I thanked Beomgyu-hyung for saving my ass once again. If I didn't have him, I would've been flooded with girls from left to right.

Soon, club signing came and Beomgyu-hyung and I both signed up for Dance Club.
We were all gathered in the dance hall.
There wasn't many - which was fair enough. We sat and waited for the Club President to show up because they had to take some materials.

We changed to our sweat clothes before introducing ourselves from the rest of the club and we fell to a pleasant talk. That's what happens when I lead the communication.

I asked them if they knew who the Club President was and before they could even answer, the door swinged open for her to walk in.

Kim Shihye.

Beomgyu-hyung and the rest bowed to greet her. Is she the club president? No way..

"Hello and welcome to Dance Club. I hope that you all will stick around til the end of the year and don't regret ever signing up here." She said, the end of her eyes curved naturally as she smiled while she talked. It was the first time I've seen her smile.

The whole lesson, she didn't make any eye contact with me as we did some practices and activities. Along the way, I found out that she is a gymnast and has been competing ever since she was a year old.

Wait a sec ㅡ she was that girl I saw back at Taehyun's house! No wonder she looked so familiar!

ㅡ HUENINGKAI, 18:12