01/10/22 | 씨혜

JANUARY 10 YEAR 22

Fire. A building was burning in my dream last night. It felt so vivid and real because I felt the heat. The structure was collapsing but eventhough there was chaos, I saw one person standing in the middle of it.

I saw Jinsoo. She was wearing a patient's dress and a knife in her hand. She was standing in the fire while I was out but near the range. She had a sick grin on her face when our eyes locked.

It has been two years ever since Jinsoo was put in rehabilitation since she couldn't stay in youth prison. That's all I've heard about her.

Now Kai... sigh... Where do I even start.
That day that I have to leave, I went to say goodbye to Kai and Taehyun. Kai was probably still sad and upset about the truth of his family's death so I didn't bother to push myself to him so I just said goodbye and left.

I haven't contacted him ever since. Not that I didn't want to, the director who had hired me in took my phone from me after a few weeks of being here. I don't know where it is, but I was told by the doctors here that he could've destroyed it.

My days aren't easy. It's hard to understand human behaviour through their minds. I tend to overthink a lot of things, but there's not really anyone I'm friends with here.

I feel so trapped now that I think of it.

I'm not allowed to go outside the aside from the asylum's park which is fenced. The doctors/psychologists here are uptight and boring (which is understandable).

I want to go back.

But how?

SHIHYE, 23:13