It's Already Late // Peter Parker

You waited inside the compound for Peter alone, pacing the floorboards and listening to the dull click every time your chunky heels hit the polished lino. Once again, he'd thrown himself into danger with no regard for the worry he was going to cause you, though the going away present he gave you was pretty good (you didn't tell anyone but Nat about it, and her reaction was spitting coffee all over the kitchen in shock - you didn't feel too eager to tell anyone else). Finally, Tony notified you that they were on their way back home, so you did the only rational thing you could do, and you immediately ran the entire way there after school.

   "Y/n?" You spun around to Pepper when she calmly said your name, gripping your books tighter and blinking hopefully, waiting for her to tell you they'd arrived.

   "They're back?" Pepper paused, professional smile still stretching over her lips, then shook her head. 

   "They got caught up, had to go back. They're going to be back by tomorrow, don't worry."

   "Damn right, or y/n's gonna hunt them down." Sam stated and you blushed, brushing your hair off your shoulder.

   "I only do what I need to do, and sometimes I need to drag their asses back here myself, that's all." You shrugged nonchalantly, Sam grinning and ruffling your hair while he passed. You smiled at Pepper.

   "I'm gonna head home. I'll see you all tomorrow."

   "Early as possible, Loki's getting restless because no-one's willing to spar with him."

   "He'll regret it." You winked before turning and leaving, thanking Happy for the ride when the rain started to sprinkle on your books.

~

   "Step up onto this crazy love..." You crooned, moving your hips fluidly while you made your way across the room, finally getting around to cleaning out your closet. You were throwing away everything you didn't wear, which you never thought you'd ever manage to do.

   "What you need babe-" You cut yourself off when a FaceTime call came through onto your laptop. You sighed, then looked at the caller ID. It was 'Fucc Boi<3' - Peter.

   "Why aren't you coming home?" You asked demandingly the second his tired face popped up on the screen. He smiled a little at you, rubbing his eye with the heel of his hand.

   "You know how it is, baby."

   "That's doesn't make it any less annoying." You said, sitting on the chair after spinning it around so your front was against the back. He glanced down at you on the screen and you quickly did the same, admiring his shirtless form.

   "What you wearing?" He asked, voice lower. He obviously didn't want anyone else to hear him.

   "Your sweater." You replied.

   "And?" 

   You smirked in response.

   "Something hot?"

   You shook your head.

   "Nothing?"

   You smirked again and he whistled beneath his breath, closing his eyes.

   "That's bad, baby girl. You know you aren't allowed when I'm not there." That was one of the many things you loved about Peter - everyone assumed he was sweet and innocent, but the second you two were alone, he was dominant and dirty and you LOVED it.

   "Well you could have it if you were here." You pointed out silkily, rubbing your collarbone after inching the neckline down. 

   "Can't you just show me something? I'm so lonely on this mission." He pleaded, voice still demanding. You bit your thumb, then shook your head, batting your eyelashes.

   "Goddamn you, y/n." He growled, leaning back in the chair he was sat in.

   "Pete?" You heard Tony and Peter jumped.

   "Yes, Mr Stark?"

   "What're you doing?"

   "Just talking to... Ned."

   "I could've sworn you said y/n." You heard the door open and the screen tipped down, stopping Tony from seeing you.

   "Nope, nope, just Ned."

   "You sure about that, kid?"

   "Of course. Ned, say hi to Mr Stark."

   You hurriedly pressed the button Peter had given you, and heard Ned's voice stutter a nervous greeting. You grinned at your boyfriend's intelligence.

   "Hiya, Ned. Right, I'll leave you two to it. Get some sleep though, kid, we leave first thing tomorrow morning, and it's already pretty late."

   "Of course, sir, Mr Stark. See you tomorrow." He said cheerily, then the door softly shut and Peter reappeared on the screen. You leaned against the chair and tilted your head to the side.

   "Did you really just pull the Ned card?" You asked softly.

   "He would've embarrassed me if I said it was you."

   "Are you embarrassed of me?"

   "No."

   "Then you'll ditch and come to mine. Now." You said innocently, though you still watched his eyes light up.

   "You know I can't, baby."

   "I misbehaved, P. You have to come here so I don't misbehave again." You whispered, biting your thumb again. He groaned quietly, leaning back and rubbing his forehead, then stood and started stuffing his things into his backpack. You grinned.

   "You were a bad girl, y/n. You know what that means?"

   "Punishment."

   "That's right. I'll be there in an hour."

   "What about Tony?"

   "What about him?"

~~~~~

oh my god

o h  m y  g o d

endgame

who's seen it

someone p l e a s e message me so we can talk abt it!!

i'm in shock

just s h o c k

and i don't want it spoiled for anyone!!

so don't worry - i'm not even going to act like what happened happened

my fanfic remains the same<3

and i hope you guys love it as much as i did

viv x