Acting // Sebastian Stan

You watched his reflection in the bathroom mirror, watched him stalk across the crappy carpeting like a caged tiger. His chin-length hair fell over his slowly colouring face, stopping you from seeing it - you couldn't tell if that was  good or bad. He raked his fingers through it and dragged it away from his stubbly cheeks, furrowed brow and brooding eyes. He turned to you, eyes sharp blue and unnerving. You stared him back in the mirror, easily keeping your composure. You waited for him to flip.

   You didn't wait long.

   He lunged forward and held a switchblade to your throat, his arm held back in a fist, daring you to scream or fight back. He needn't have worried. You didn't flinch, already sitting ridiculously straight on the closed toilet seat, arms loosely resting on your knees and eyes staying locked on his.

   "Are you angry, Noah?" You asked calmly.

   He growled a little and pushed the blade further toward you so it was just millimetres from your throat.

   "You look angry." You concluded softly, reaching forward slowly to cup his cheek in your hand. He melted a little a the gentle touch, nestling his face into your outstretched hand. You smiled simply, then slapped him squarely across the face. He fell onto the floor and you yanked the switchblade on his way down, standing to toss it into the toilet bowl with a splash before sitting back on it.

   "I swear to God, Cat, I'm going to-"

   "Sh, baby. You aren't as cute when you're screaming." You soothed quickly, pointing at the floor in front of you. He begrudgingly sat there and rested his bowed head on your legs. You smiled a little and twirled his hair around your fingers. His shoulders slumped.

   "I'm sorry." He finally murmured, kissing your leg quickly. You smiled and leaned down, tilting his head upwards so you were level.

   "I know you are. Why are you angry?"

   "You look pretty today. You should wear your hair like that more." He mumbled, coming in closer so your noses touched.

   "I will. Are you calm?"

   He nodded.

   "Okay." You leaned closer and softly kissed his mouth, hand weak on the back of his neck.

   "CUT!" You heard the shout and leaned backwards, glancing over at the open space in front of the "bathroom".

   "Are we good?" You hollered.

   "Yep, we got it."

   "FINALLY." You sighed, smoothly pulling your wig off your head, the long blonde ponytail swinging into Sebastian's face. You laughed when it made him sneeze.

   "Well done, y/n, you did good."

   "That is not correct grammar." You grinned wryly, getting up off the toilet seat and helping Sebastian off the floor.

   "Whatever, loser."

   "You know you love me really." You teased as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. While you walked back to your trailers, you talked, fondly reminiscing on the funniest parts of shooting.

   "Oh my God, and that time we put that mac and cheese powder stuff... in water..." Sebastian wheezed, holding his stomach with the hand that wasn't shaking on your shoulders.

   "And then Chris thought it was orange juice and he just drank it and his FACE!" You snorted back, then you both simultaneously made the disgusted face Chris Pine made when he drank your concoction before dissolving into more helpless laughter. You finally managed to stagger to your trailers, then stopped, wiping your eyes (they'd started to water, making you both laugh even more).

   "Is this it?" Sebastian suddenly asked, face sobering up immediately while he looked at you seriously. You sucked in your cheeks to stop the smile then, when successful, tilted your head at him curiously.

   "Is what it?"

   "Is THIS it. You know, are we ever gonna talk again?"

   "Obviously, why would you say that?" You asked gently, slipping your hands into his. His calloused fingers squeezed your hands. His eyes were a little watery already.

   "Just... I don't want to... lose you. Like, I don't want to go to the premiere and then never see you again. I don't want to just see you through work."

   "You won't just see me through work, Sebby. If anything, you're gonna regret saying this to me, because now I'm never gonna stop begging you to come see me when I'm home alone and stuff. Even when you're back in America, I'm gonna do it and expect you to be at my house within an hour, oceans mean nothing to me," you laughed, then detached a hand to brush away a tear, "So cheer up, you soppy little thing."

   "I'm older than you, and taller." He replied indignantly, pouting a little. You laughed and stood on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

   "You're smol to me, Sebby."

   "What does that even mean?" He laughed while you turned and opened the door of your trailer, looking over your shoulder at his expectant face.

   "It means that you're sweet, you freak." You grinned and he blushed a little.

   "Later, loser."

   "Later."