Sick Day - Again // Chris Evans

per the request of someone or other (marvxlfan i think)

a part two to sick day:)

enjoy lovelies 

~~~~~

   "EVANS!" You hollered, pausing the movie you were watching and angling your head towards the door. It took less than a second for him to trip into the room, Dodger on his heels.

   "What, what is it, baby, are you okay-" He asked flusteredly, collapsing onto the bed beside you. He instantly pressed his hand to your forehead, checked your eyes (though he probably had no idea why you would check someone's eyes in the first place - he was an actor, not a doctor) and clasped your hand.

   "I'm hungry." You giggled and he relievedly sighed, letting his head fall onto your shoulder before standing purposefully.

   "You know what I'm gonna do for you?"

   "What?"

   "I'm gonna make you soup, because you made me soup."

   "You are?"  You asked softly, smiling fondly at his determined face.

   "I AM!" He said, then turned around and started to march onto the landing.

   "Chris?" You said quietly. He turned around so fast he slipped.

   "What? Are you okay, are you gonna throw-"

   "Don't leave me alone." You murmured, balling up the blanket in your fists. Chris' face softened, then he approached you again. Instead of staying with you, he scooped you up bridal style, carrying you into the kitchen like you weighed nothing. You giggled, swinging your legs on the surface while Chris put another bucket beside you and started to make the soup.

   "Do you know what you're doing, baby?" You asked sceptically.

   "Obviously, it's soup, what's so difficult?"

   "Oh, child, you'll see."

   And he did. The ominous warning made him ask for your advice on every little thing he did, and you had to instruct him, though about three instructions in, his rarely-seen fragile masculinity was threatened, and so he took over, though not annoyingly (like men just tended to be with you), just because he wanted to make sure you were having your day off to actually REST. 

   "Lemme try?" 

   Chris held the wooden spoon out to you and you blew gently, then ate a little. Your face twisted and you absently stuck out your tongue so the taste wouldn't be in your mouth.

   "What?"

   You held the spoon out towards him and he tried a little, then he had the same reaction as you. You laughed.

   "What did you put in there?"

   "I don't KNOW, I just threw whatever in and hoped!"

   "We cannot eat that, I'm ordering a McDonalds."

   "I'm not stopping you."

~

   "What is that?" You asked quietly, scratching the discoloured mark on your bright white bedsheets.

   "Georgia..." Chris said, drawing out the last letter. You were watching Sherlock in your room, and he'd somehow never seen it before. He'd gotten completely sucked into it and gasped every few minutes, making you smile. His McDonalds was abandoned, and you weren't going to let all that time spent ordering his food go to waste.

   So you ate it.

   "Chris..." You mimicked, nudging his leg with your foot.

   "What is what?" He asked, obviously only having heard half the question. You smiled.

   "That stain there." He glanced at it, then blushed bright red.

   "I kinda hoped you wouldn't see..."

   "Why? What is it?" You asked, feeling halfway nervous. 

   "Ice-cream."

   You gasped.

   "I know."

   "Was it-"

   "Death by chocolate."

   "With-"

   "With the chocolate filled wafers."

   "From-"

    "From Carlos'."

    You gasped again.

   "My God, Chris. Really?"

   "I'm sorry, I was gonna wash them-"

   "Go, buy me one."

   He stopped talking, just looked at you hopefully.

   "You ate our food without me, I get to do the same."

   "Right now?"

   "Yup."

   "But Sherlock-"

   "Ice-cream."

   Chris went out, returned twenty minutes later, then spoon fed you ice-cream until you took the spoon from him and did the same in return without even thinking about it.

~

   "You feel so tense." Chris murmured, working body wash into your shoulders. You hummed absently and rolled your head to the side before realising he probably wanted you to say something in return.

   "I'm just trying super hard not to throw up." You sighed contently, and giggled when he chuckled, breath light on the back of your neck. It made all the hair on your arms stand on end. He slipped his large hands over your damp skin, leaving a trail of scented bubbles down your arms. 

   "Sorry for givin' you my bug." He breathed, trailing his hands back upwards and massaging your shoulders so perfectly you almost fell over completely. Instead you leaned back into him.

   "It's good." You said without thinking when you felt the knot in your shoulders that had become almost permanent loosen - spending so long hunched over a laptop wasn't good for your posture.

   "You sure?"

   You slowly turned to face him, losing yourself with ease in his serious blue eyes. 

   "You need to make it up to me, though."

   "Oh really? How?"

   You smirked a tiny little smirk.

   "I can think of a couple things." 

~~~~~

I'VE FINALLY POSTED ANOTHER FIC

FEELS HELLA GOOD

IDK WHY

YAYYY

lmao sorry i don't know why that exists

also i recommend the victorious soundtrack

i waS so STuPid tO GivE yOU AlL mY AttEntiOn

a Bop

love for my loves

viv x