Fuegoleon Vermillion Part 5 (Female Reader)

Request: IlyssaYe
The Lion/Lioness/Conqueror of Fire
Female Reader
(Y/N) = Your Name
(D/N) = Daughter's Name
(S/N) = Son's Name
Word Count: 991

Woman have different experiences when they give birth. You're on your final month of pregnancy and you're about to experience the process of delivering. Will it be painful? Yes. Will it be worth it? Yes. Will you survive? Hopefully.

Present Time
Your baby bump has grown tremendously, which concerned the doctor of the Clover Castle. "Your child might be abnormally huge or their are two." Fuegoleon gasps, holding onto your hand for dear life. "Two? As in, two kids?" The doctor nods with a smile. "She'll be giving birth soon, so let's hope the process goes by smoothly." You nod happily. "We will know by then if you have two, or one watermelon."

Three Weeks Later

The night made you emotional because of all the pain you began to experience. Fuegoleon was right by your side in a flash, shouting for the doctor. Your water broke and the contractions were starting with a BANG. You were sweating puddles. Nausea started to wash over you, causing you to throw up on the side of the bed. The doctor ran in quickly, examining your pregnant form. "We need to move her to a clean bed." Fuegoleon nods, picking you up easily and taking you to a nearby room that was prepped beforehand for delivery.

You were groaning in pain from all the sudden symptoms and movements. "Fuegoleon, it hurts so much." He places you gently onto the bed, smiling at you. "This will all pass my love." You cling to him for a second before releasing him. "Alright."

The doctor walks in sweating. "I need your wife to wear a gown.." Fuegoleon eyed him with suspicion. "She needs to wear one so we can deliver the baby when her cervix finally dilates to 10 centimeters." Fuegoleon nods. "We're just going to change you out of your clothes honey, okay?" He wanted your permission to change you. "Yes yes, that's fine.. it's not like you haven't seen everything." The doctor coughs awkwardly. "I'll call the other nurses to assist with the delivery." He walks out at a rapid pace, not waiting for a response.

Fuegoleon removes your clothing quickly, but gently. "Lift your arms." You did as you were told, letting him slip the baggy, white gown onto you. "Thank you, Fuegoleon." He smiles, kissing your forehead. "You're so brave (Y/N)."

4 Hours Later

The contractions were becoming unbearably painful. Nurses surrounded you, while the doctor stood in front of you with your legs spread wide. "I need you to push (Y/N)!" Fuegoleon held your hand as you cried out in agony. "Push harder!" You push and push, running out of breath. "I AM TRYING!" Anger overwhelms you as a sudden cry begins to fill the room. "The baby is a girl." A smile illuminated on Fuegoleons face until he realized you began pushing again. A nurse took the baby girl, letting the doctor focus back to you. You crush Fuegoleons hand as the second baby is delivered. "The next baby is a boy!" Fuegoleon felt a rush of joy at the news. "(Y/N)! You did it." The nurse retrieved the baby boy from the doctor. "Clean both of the Vermillion babies."

The nurses were cleaning the babies as the doctor spoke to you. "This was a successful delivery." You smile weakly, looking to the side to gaze at the two beautiful children you bared. "The girl will be (D/N) and the boy.." Your heart stopped in that moment.

"(Y/N).."

Fuegoleon shook your unresponsive body. "(Y/N)!!" The doctor panicked, he directed nurses to get him medical supplies to give you a fighting chance to survive. "GET HIM OUT OF THE ROOM!" The Wizard King barged in, staring at your bloodied torso, and pale body. "What happened?" His voice holding sorrow. A nurse was attempting to bring you back to life as the two men were escorted out of the room.

"Julius, I don't know what to do if I lose her." The Wizard King put a hand onto his shoulder. "You won't lose her."

The doctor orders a nurse to use strong electrical magic to jumpstart your heart. "1..2..3." The nurse shocked you with a high amount of magic. The two babies wailed out, not being able to sense their nurturing mother.

"AGAIN!"

The nurse put all her magic into the next charge and touched your body. "AH!" You jolt up, sucking in air. "Oh.."Fuegoleon ran inside. "My.." Julius shouted at the doctors to check your condition. "God.." Fuegoleon touches your face preciously. "I thought I'd lost you forever.." You lay back down, consumed by exhaustion.

Your babies calm down, cooing in their sleep. The nurses change you out of your bloodied gown and put a fresh one on for you.

"Congratulations." One nurse spoke softly in your ear. Julius held your baby girl (D/N), while Fuegoleon was holding the boy. "Let's name him (S/N)." You smile warmly. "That's beautiful."

Leopold came through the door at full speed. "Time to train these young ones!" You gave him a look of disbelief. "No." You bluntly say as Julius hands over (D/N) to Leopold. "Hold her." Leopold shakes his head. "I won't touch the babies, I'll only train them to be stronger than me!" Fuegoleon sighs at his younger brothers sentence. "I am the father. I train them." Leopold shook his head. "I am the uncle and I called dibs before you." You giggle, while Fuegoleon lays (S/N) gently in your arms. "You have to respect the dibs honey." You tell him in a sweet voice.

Fuegoleon grunts disapprovingly but agrees when he see's your face cradling the baby boys soft cheek. "He's beautiful." You comment. Fuegoleon takes (D/N) from Julius. "They're both beautiful."

A/N
Enjoy! ❤️❤️

Black Clover Oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara