Finral Roulacase

Playboy Drama
Gender Neutral Reader
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,759

You and Finral have been a couple for a few months. This was a odd pairing, because of your attitude and his charisma. He'd flirt with anything that was considered attractive. You on the other hand had a sharp tongue. Nobody disrespected you or insulted you.

Finral won your heart by opening up about his insecurities and professing his love to you daily. He confessed to you, you felt the same, and BAM, the relationship was merry.

WRONG.

After the first couple of months, you noticed him using his Spatial Magic more often than usual. He'd say he's busy, then disappear. Your pride wouldn't let you talk to him about the sudden change, but you'll soon have a breaking point.

Present Time
You decide to go shopping, alone. You just wanted to be alone since your boyfriend, Finral, wasn't giving you the love and attention you rightfully deserved.

As you were walking out of the Black Bulls base, everyone tried to stop you. "(Y/N)! Let's go on a mission!" Magna insisted. You rejected him immediately. The thought of riding on that contraption he called 'his baby' would be a embarrassment.

"Hey! Fight me, you're pretty strong (Y/N)." Luck declared, sparking up a storm in front of you. "I'm charming and strong, but I want to go into town to shop ALONE." You shouted, shoving him aside.

Noelle was going to be the next one to stop you in your path, but you quickly told her off before she had the chance. "Don't you dare stop me when you don't know how to control your powers for shit."

Annoyance was easily detectable in your words and body language. You were twitching in anger at everyone bothering you all of a sudden. Even Yami jumped in, "Don't go to town and waste all the money you made." You fumed as he spoke. "You're one to talk! You gamble an loose everything! Even your clothes." He sighed in defeat.

"Stay here and drink some wine with me!" Bottles were laying on the floor, empty.

"Hey (Y/N) let's eat all this food together!" Charmy had a mountain of delicious sandwiches that were stacked with different ingredients inside each of them. "I'll pass, I'm not hungry Charmy."

You continue to the door, so close yet so far out of reach. Gordon was mumbling, but you didn't care, you just wanted to go shopping. You wanted to get away from the place that reminded you of him.

Nero flew to the door, landing on the handles to block you from leaving. That was the last straw.
"What the hell is your problem birdy? Are you looking to pick a fight with me?" Battling a bird is a stupid idea, but in that moment it seemed logical to pick a fight.

Asta came running towards you at full speed. You moved aside a few seconds before he could make impact. He smashed into the doors, opening them. "Thank you Asta." You stepped outside to be blessed with the rays of the sun, a bright blue sky with scattered fluffy clouds and nature to welcome you with open arms. "Bye guys!" These were your last words before taking off on your adventure.

The journey was long, really long. You were accustomed to getting transported wherever you pleased. Now, without your precious lover, you had to do things the hard way.

When you arrived at the Royal Capital, a small break was desperately needed to regain your composure. You walked leisurely to the bustling market of goods and services.

A hidden flower shop caught your eye because of a gorgeous display of vibrant roses peaking behind bushes and vines. You were about to walk in the direction of the roses, until you see Finral inside, holding a large bouquet of red roses to a customer whom was a very attractive lady.