Klaus Lunette

Prince Charming
Gender Neutral Reader
(Y/N)= Your Name
(R/N)= Royal Name
Word Count: 1302

You dreamed of Prince Charming ever since you were a child. He wore glasses, WAIT, isn't he supposed to have perfect 20/20 vision? His hair was light blue, HUH? Isn't he supposed to be blonde? His eyes were a light fuchsia, STOP! Isn't he supposed to have blue eyes? Better yet, he wasn't a prince, but a Magic Knight of Clover Kingdom's Golden Dawn squad. WHAT!?!? He's not a prince or royalty! He's a nobleman! What makes him Prince Charming? Well, the answer is simple! Klaus Lunette is (Y/N's) Prince Charming.

First Encounter
Your grimoire signaled a dungeon had appeared, but as soon as you arrived at the destination, you were met with ruble and debris. The full moon was high in the sky, the stars glowing with excitement, the forest trees swaying with the calm wind. "What a beautiful night." You said aloud with a smile. A man stepped forward, frightening you at the sudden presence. "Who are you?" The voice of the man sounding like music to your ears. "I should be the one asking you that question." You took a step back while the man stayed in the shadows. His glasses gleamed at the contact with the moonlight as he stepped forward. "I am Klaus, Magic Knight of the Golden Dawn." You whistled in amusement. "Golden Dawn you say." Klaus kept his composure even though you infuriated him with your presence. "Why are you here..?" He attempted to get your name. "(Y/N)." You finished off his question. "Huh? Aren't you the oldest to the (R/N) house?" You applauded at his familiarity with your family name. "Yes, now that you know who I am, will you bow to me?" You snickered. Klaus didn't catch on to your joke and bowed with respect. "Pardon my manners (R/N)." You pouted. "The names (Y/N)." He stood up smiling at you. "My apologies (Y/N)." When he spoke your name, your heart began to race.

First Date
You ventured into the Clover Kingdom more often than usual. The Wizard King was happy with your constant visits, but soon he was suspicious of your reasons. Klaus would always walk by your side even when he was beat up. The atmosphere around you both made it obvious; love. Klaus took you to a flower shop to look at an assortment of roses that seem to brighten your day. Julius watched from afar in disguise as an old woman. He decided to barge in on the moment, "Pardon me, could you spare me some change?" You quickly took out a handful of coins, placing them on the hand of an elderly lady. "Sure!" The smile on your face filled Julius with content. "Thank you so much!...Am I by chance interrupting your date?" Klaus blushed as red as a rose. "Hmmm.. date?" He grabbed your hand, squeezing shyly. "Yes, we're on a date." It was your turn to blush as your heart skipped a beat.

First Kiss
The next few weeks after your unexpected date were lonely. Everytime Klaus realized you were in the same room, he'd turn the other way without acknowledging you. Julius noticed your wavering smile as days continued to pass. Soon, visiting began to make you feel like a nuisance, so you stopped. Everyone didn't seem to notice. However, Julius and Klaus are quickly aware of your disappearance. The Wizard King decided to take matters into his own hands by tracking you down, but so did Klaus.
Your Prince Charming found you first, but once he saw you on the cliff looking over the sunset of Clover Kingdom, he felt at fault for your departure. He approached you stealthily with no plan in mind. You were aware of his presence the moment he was a few feet away from where you stood. "What do you want?" Your cold voice made him stop in his tracks. He adjusted his glasses before speaking. "How are you doing?" You scoffed at his question, turning around to stare at his gorgeous face. "You dare ask how I'm doing when all you've done is ignore me." He winced at the truth of your words. Julius found the both of you, face to face with one another. Quickly, he hid in the trees, eavesdropping on the conversation. "(Y/N) I just couldn't face you." That was his excuse. "Why?"
"You're always on my mind to the point I can't focus on anything." He gritted his teeth together. "I constantly think about you, I don't understand this feeling." He walked forward, closing the distance. "I've never.." He had a difficult time finding the right words. You looked at him with a earnest smile before placing a hand on his cheek. "How does this make you feel?" He sighed in content, gently laying his hand over yours. "Warm." Klaus didn't realize he was leaning forward, until your lips connected with his. His heart began to thunder in his chest at the sudden contact.

First Confession
Klaus couldn't stop his heart from flipping, fluttering and dancing with excitement at the thought of the kiss he shared with you. You went back to the Clover castle everyday, which caused Klaus to be clumsy or lost in thought. Julius noticed the internal struggle Klaus was succumbed to when it came to (Y/N). The Wizard King decided to play Cupid today and make Klaus realize he was in love. Jealousy should give him a push. You were in the garden sitting on a ivory bench waiting for Klaus to meet with you. Julius took this opportunity to strike. He glided in your direction, "Mind if I have a seat here?" Julius pointed next to the empty space beside you. "No, that's for Klaus." The Wizard King laughed playfully before looking at you in a whole new light. When did their eyes look so full of life? Why did their lips look so inviting? His thoughts were running wild. "Well, Klaus isn't here yet, so may I accompany you for a short amount of time?" He persisted. You thought it over, "Klaus should be here in a few minutes, but if it's quick then yes, you may sit." Julius sat as soon as Klaus was able to witness the two side by side. "How is everything with him?"
You blushed, looking down. Klaus didn't hear Julius ask you a question, but he saw your rosy red cheeks. A sudden burst of irritation exploded inside Klaus. "Everything is lovely, I'm happy to always spend time together." He walked closer to kick off the Wizard King. "I'm in love with Klaus, but I don't know if he feels the same." Julius nodded with understanding. Klaus on the other hand became flustered at listening to your sudden confession. The irritation completely disappeared, but was replaced with an ache in his heart. "I'll leave you two to it." You looked at Julius get up and walk in the direction Klaus was in. Your whole face became tomato red as your eyes met with his. "Uhh.." You got up from your seat in embarrassment. "How much of that did you hear?" You whispered. Klaus was suddenly beside you. "I heard everything." A sigh left your lips as you gazed up into the sky. He placed a finger under your chin, pulling down your head slowly to meet his eyes. "Hearing you say how you felt, made me realize my own feelings." He said with resolve. "I, Klaus Lunette, love you (Y/N)." Julius watched the scene unfold as the two soon kissed with obvious passion. "And they lived happily ever after." These were the Wizard Kings final words before retreating.

A/N
I wanted to try something new. I hope you enjoy the story. ❤️