Yuno (Female Reader)

Request: dgrayman0530
Female Reader
First Date Spies
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,742

Yami noticed you started going out a lot more than usual. Charmy noticed you stopped eating with her. Vanessa noticed you weren't there to comfort her drinking problem. Asta noticed you were avoiding him all the time. Noelle noticed you stopped trying to help her control her magic. Gauche didn't pay attention but saw you loitering around one day near his Marie. Finral noticed he wasted his magic on transporting you to the Clover Kingdom almost everyday. Luck noticed he didn't have anyone to accept his challenge to fight. Magna noticed he didn't have someone to show off his wicked ride to besides Asta.

WHAT THE HECK HAS (Y/N) BEEN DOING!? - Black Bull Members

Present Time
You are wearing a cute outfit with the Black Bull signature cape. Yuno finally asked you out on a date for your two month anniversary. Since you two were taking things very slow, you've only talked to each other about your past, adventures, and dreams for the future.

You hopped down to ask Finral to transport you to the Clover Kingdom until you noticed all the members huddled around Captain Yami. "Huh? Was there something important?" You looked at everyone with a puzzled expression. "Hey!" You shouted. "Whats going on?" Yami was the only one to speak. "Nothing, they're just bothering me." You laughed to yourself before looking at Finral. "Finral, can you transport me to the Clover Kingdom?" He scrambled away from the group. "You look pretty cute today (Y/N), anything special going on?" He opened a spatial magic portal while asking. "None of your business." You bluntly say before jumping in. Once he closed the portal, he turned around with his jaw dropped.

"Suspicious!" Charmy announced. "Operation stalk (Y/N) is a go!" Noelle said while pointing at Finral. "Open that portal!" Yami picked up his newspaper. "I'm not getting involved." Gauche folded his arms, "She's not going near my precious little sister." He walked away, opening a locket with Marie. Gordon quietly spoke "(Y/N) was acting weird, I hope we can figure out where she's been running to." Nobody heard him as he packed up a bag of equipment to spy on you with. Grey made no comment, just stood still in the moment. Luck was hyped up to go, "I can't wait to fight (Y/N) again." Magna frowned as he grabbed Luck. "No! This is an operation to stalk (Y/N)! Not fight her!" Vanessa drank while this all played out in front of her, passing out on the couch. Finral opened the portal allowing Charmy, Asta, Noelle, and himself to walk in leaving everyone else behind. "HEY! Wait up!" Magna ran to the portal, missing his shot. "Come on Luck! I'll get us to the Clover Kingdom." Gordon came back prepared with gadgets. "Where did everyone go?" He sat on the floor with the bag at his side in the corner of the room.

Location: Clover Kingdom
You and Yuno met up halfway. He wore his usual attire while you added a little something different from your usual outfit. "You look really cute in that dress." He says shyly. You blushed bright red, making him pinch your cheek. "Hey!" He laughed at your reaction. "Let's go eat some food." You agreed walking side by side.

Asta and Noelle hid near a building watching you and Yuno walk towards a restaurant to dine in. "Let's go, we're in the clear." Finral was out flirting with three random women passing by. Charmy got distracted with food her sheep began to prepare as she complained of hunger. "Useless." Noelle pouted. "Let's go Asta." He nodded seriously as they both dressed in trench coats as a disguise.

You and Yuno sat at a table near the corner. You two decided to sit next to one another rather than opposite of each other. "What do you feel like eating?" He asked. You thought about what tickled your fancy for lunch. "Some chicken and fried rice would be awesome!" A waiter appeared with two glasses of water. "May I take your order?" Yuno ordered exactly what you wanted along with his, "I'll take some beef stew, that will be all." The waiter left, but was stopped two tables down by two suspicious people in trench coats. Yuno an you had your backs to them so they weren't obvious.