[Lemon] Yami Sukehiro

☀️Good Morning ☀️
Gender Neutral Reader
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,588
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

Yami was a terrible morning person, but that was beginning to change when you started sleeping in the same bed together. He still hated the morning, but you kept him at bay with something that gave him relief and pleasure.

Present Time
You woke up to the feeling of huge arms encircling your waist from behind. You stirred as your eyes begin to open in the bright room. Yami pulled you to his body, causing a warm feeling to fill your chest as you're being spooned. "(Y/N)," He says in his sexy morning voice, "Wake up already." You usually wake up before him but for some reason he was up very early. "Good Morning Yami." You yawned tiredly.

He held you closely and whispered in your ear, "Everyone at the base should still be asleep." Yami began to nibble on your earlobe, and blowing softly. You giggle at the ticklish feeling of his breath against your neck. "That's good news Yami.." You muse, starting to grind your ass onto his groin while he moved from your ear to your neck. "You're a little devil." He says amusingly. You wiggle around, feeling his erection growing against your ass.

"I can't wait to have you where I want you." He plants kisses along your neck, tailing up to your jaw. You tilt your head back, then finally you move around to face him. "Yami.." Your lips collide with his that were warm from the kisses he placed on your body. His tongue immediately dominated your mouth, giving you no option but to accept his authority.

You moan quietly, meeting his tongue with hunger. He rocked his hips into you, rubbing his dick on your exposed thigh. You feel his warm hand reach under your T-shirt. He began rubbing your nipple with his fingers. He gave it a hard pinch before pulling away and removing himself from you as he attempted to remove your shirt. "Take this off," he demanded.

You push yourself from his embrace and sit up, lifting the shirt over your head. His eyes were running over every detail of your body, looking down at the underwear with a sense of annoyance at there existence. A wave of heat rushed through your body as you realized he only wore a pair of briefs. Yami smirked as he laid you down gently. He pressed his muscular body against yours, kissing your chest tenderly.
"Don't move." He licks around your nipple slowly, before sucking on it roughly. Yami moved away from the sensitive bud. He bit down on the skin of your chest and sucked hard, leaving a red mark. You gasped at the pain but didn't dare move an inch.

He continued the process multiple times before leaning back to admire his work. Teeth marks and hickies covered your entire chest. He looked you straight in the eyes to give you a compliment. "You're a good little devil for not moving." Yami tugged at the underwear you wore, sliding them down. "Lift up a bit." He completely removed them when you followed his command. "Now, position yourself the way I like it." You blushed, moving yourself on all fours, doggy style.

"Move closer to me, head down with your ass higher in the air." He helped get you where he wanted you to be by pushing your head into the bed. "Perfect." Your ass was up in the air facing him when you felt his hand spread your legs apart slightly. Rubbing your ass with his hands in a circular motion, he spoke, "I want you to count." He paused for a moment. "Count to 10 for me."

You had a sudden realization about what he was about to do and that drove you wild at the thought of what was about to happen. Your heart began to beat quick in anticipation. The air caught in your lungs as the adrenaline was kicking in.