[R18+] Fuegoleon Vermillion Part 2

Request: TheBunnyQueenDragon
The Lion/Lioness/Conqueror of Fire
Gender Neutral Reader
(Y/N) = Your Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
Word Count: 1,133
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

PREVIOUSLY:
"You're mine, my beloved fire." Fuegoleon whispers to you in a husky voice before diving back down to pepper you in kisses. "May our love burn like the eternal flame."

Present Time
The towel held on for dear life, but failed as it began to slip, exposing your chest to Fuegoleon. He growls animalistically as he drags you from the wall to the bed. Fuegoleon yanks off the nuisance of the towel. The soft sheets and pillows surrounded your bare body. He hovers on top of you while his hands are in your hair, his lips pressing against your skin.

Fuegoleon felt the heat of his passion burning uncontrollably. Your desire was spiraling out of control like a fire. He was becoming very nervous but you never pointed out that detail in hopes he'd gain some confidence to ravish you. His cheeks were bright red as he leans down to whisper into your ear. "I won't be able to hold back, do you want me to stop (Y/N)?"

"No, I want you in every way possible, right here.." you bite his earlobe softly, "right now." Fuegoleon got up to look into your eyes for confirmation. You kiss his cheek sweetly easing the tension of the moment. "I want you Fuegoleon." He rests his head onto your chest, taking a few breaths to compose himself. "I desire you (Y/N)," Fuegoleon nuzzles your chest while wrapping his arms around your torso. "In every way possible, I desire your heart, soul, mind and body." His confession made your chest swell with adoration. 

You take off his signature Crimson Lion robe very slowly, then peeled off his shirt in a slow, teasing manner. He got impatient of waiting for you to take off everything and removed himself from his position atop of you.

"Enjoy the show." He huffs out breathlessly with a shy grin.

"For free?" You inquire jokingly.

Fuegoleon chuckled before he kicked off his boots in a few quick seconds and unbuttoned his pants that were pressed tight against his crotch.

Finally, the last article of clothing fell to the floor. "You're staring (Y/N)." He crawls on top of you again, crashing his lips onto yours with a burning desire. You press your lips to his in desperation for more. He explores your body with his hands as both tongues meet in a heated exchange.

He pulls back while staring at your chest. You put your hand on top of his, guiding slowly towards your sensitive nipples. He pinches softly while kissing you intensely as he concentrates on your luscious bud. His thumb swiped over your nipple, earning him a small pleasurable sigh from you. His confidence began to soar at the realization he can make you feel good. The room was becoming very hot by both bodies heating up.

He sat up for a moment, looking down at your disheveled state. You beam at him with a flushed face. You switch positions, landing him on his back with you straddling him. You nip at his jaw, sticking out your tongue as your moving down the column of his neck. You bite his ear making him squeeze your waist. His breath hitches. "Does it feel good Fuegoleon?" You whisper quietly in his ear. Fuegoleon gulped as he spoke. "Yes (Y/N)."

His hand traced your back while you continue to kiss his neck, leaving hickies. You start grinding your hips over him, your sex brushing over his raging erection. He held his breath as he tried not to whimper. Fuegoleon cups your ass as he tosses you over to your back. You start laughing playfully at the sudden change of positions. His lips enclose around your nipple, using his tongue to elicit moans from you. "Don't laugh at me." He pouts, biting harshly before pulling back.

Fuegoleon kisses your shoulder, peppering kisses onto your collarbone. "Tell me what you want me to do." He says quietly. You took his hand and guided it to your bits. "I want you to touch me here." You say breathlessly. His fingers glide between your legs. His hand explores your most sensitive area. He focuses on your pleasure when he notices your arousal to his touch. You moan out his name causing him to put more effort. He looks up, watching your face light up in bliss.

Fuegoleon muffles your moans by kissing you while he pleasured you. His confidence was skyrocketing through the roof the more your arousal was growing. He decides to give your hole attention now. He pushes a slender finger deep into you. Then adds the second finger with ease.  He felt you stretch around his fingers making him feel a surge of need through his cock.

He works you up further, kissing and stimulating you simultaneously. Your hand grabs his straining erection. The kiss muffles his groans of pleasure, you moved up to allow yourself to stroke him. Fuegoleon removes his fingers instantly as he shifts his weight hovering over you. He let out a longing sigh as you move his cock towards your entrance. His hips snap against you slowly, while he cradles your head into his palm. "I'm going to be very careful.." His cock sinks deep into you, feeling every inch of him spread your hole. His thick cock was being clenched around by your walls. He rocked his hips into yours slowly. The way he gently fucked you made you want him to lose control and really pound into you. He held himself firmly above you as he kisses your lips and neck, keeping you close to his body. Your legs wrap around his waist, allowing his cock to hit even deeper than before. He thrusts into you roughly, squeezing your waist as he whimpers while you moan like a mess.

Time went on, his whimpers became desperate puffs that mix with your cries. He releases inside you, filling you up to the brim. "Fuegoleon!" You scream out his name while you're spasming around him, sucking in all his semen. "(Y/N).." He says tiredly but looks at the stunning (F/C) glowing metal lion with a smile. "You're mine." You giggle. "I'm all yours."

A/N
This is my attempt at gender neutral smut. I did as best as could. If there are any other terms you'd like to share or suggestions for genitalia or words of endearment, I am all here to learn. For the continuation of this story, it will be female readers. I apologize for that. However, for male/gender neutral individuals jump to part 6!
Thank you for reading!
Enjoy! ☺️