Jack The Ripper

Request: NadekoPlays
Gender Neutral Reader
Precious Insect
(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(N/N) = Nickname
Word Count:1,052

You're currently a hostage that's being held for ransom. Jack The Ripper chose you to join the Praying Green Mantis squad and ever since then you've never failed him, until now. A group of bandits communicated with your captain after the kidnapping. He's unhappy with the situation, since they captured his most precious insect.

Present Time
You groan in pain, trying to open your eyes to look at your surroundings. The cave is dark, the only light that shined was in the center where a fire is aflame. You're currently sitting up against the rocky wall, binded with magic. When you finally open your (E/C) eyes completely, a group of men stood around a small campfire. You're near the biggest man who looked to be the leader. 

"Aye, they're awake." A member of the bandits spoke aloud for everyone to hear. Everybody turns their head in your direction. "They're quite an enticing Magic Knight, I hope they're worth a lot of money." The leader smirks at the bandits remark. "We've already contacted Jack The Ripper." You let out a audible gasp, making all the bandits smile with pride. "You shouldn't have brought my captain into this." You shout in fury. "What was that? You want us to ask your captain for more money." The entire cave was filled with laughter. "No, I'm worth nothing." The cave became hushed within seconds. "You better pray you're worth the amount we asked for or else you'll be sold off as a slave." Another member of the bandits steps forward and grabs your face. "Or we can have some fun here. Have you ever been fucked by a group of bandits?"

Tears begin to coat your eyes. "Get away from me you disgusting scumbag." You kick him right in his crotch, making him fall over. "Don't mess with the merchandise. They need to be in perfect condition in order for their captain to pay up." The leader leans towards you, examining your features. "The things I'd do to your mouth. You're lucky that bastards coming for you, or else I'd have my way you you." He walks away to the entrance waiting for Jack The Ripper to show up.

[Time Skip]

The night was quiet, some of the members of the bandits began to sleep with no worries. The leader stood his ground, waiting for your savior. Thoughts swarm around your head as you try to break free from your restraints. 'He won't come for me. I'm not worth any amount of money. I'm going to die here, or worse.' You sob silently, making sure nobody could see your tears. "Aww, are you scared? Your captain hasn't shown up. If he doesn't within the next few minutes, I'm going to ruin you." The leader spoke with a hint of excitement behind his words. A cry escapes your lips. "No!"

Suddenly, the air became thick. Mana seeped into the cave, radiating powerful magic. "Huh?" The bandits awake, jumping into a defensive stance. "Looks like he's here." Jack The Ripper walks inside the cave, moving past the leader swiftly. "Which one of you made them cry? Skee Skee." Nobody responded, even the leader was at lost for words. "Skee Skee. Severing Magic: Death Scythe!" He cut through half the group with one powerful magic move. Jack smiled sadistically as he witnesses the leader take charge at him. "You get to fight me big guy!" The leader laughs, attacking the captain with a weak spell. "You dare fight me, insect?" Jack unleashed another attack with his tongue hanging out. "Don't underestimate insects!" The leader takes a direct hit, falling to the ground in front of you. "Y-you're just a praying mantis..I-I'll tear off your limbs and wings while you're still alive!" He shouts wrathfully but was soon shut up by a blade piercing through his body. "I have no mercy for those who hurt my precious insect."

The rest of the group who survived, run out of the cave in fear. The magic that binded you disappears. "C-captain.." You kneel in front of him. "I'm so sorry that I got captured! You didn't have to rescue me!" Your eyes are closed, afraid to look at his face of disappointment. "Skee Skee. You need to sharpen your skills (Y/N)." He brushes a piece of your hair aside with his blade. "Are you hurt?" You open your eyes, staring at his sadistic, kind smile. "N-No, I'm okay." He sits next to you, pulling you onto his lap to rest against his chest. "Good, Skee Skee. Get some rest before we go back. You need to be in tip top shape." You blush while nodding your head. "Thank you, Captain." He strokes your cheek with a comforting blade. "No need to thank me. I'm only protecting one of my most precious insects." You laugh, leaning into his warmth. "You're very powerful, I hope the whole world can see how great of a Captain you are sir!" Jack stared at you with a glint of mischief. "Are you going to tell the world? Skee Skee." You shake your head. "No, the world will see for itself, how great of a man you are! You're the most powerful Magic Knight sir." He hits your head softly with his blade. "Hehee I'll slice anyone who tries to hurt you (Y/N). Don't you forget that (N/N)."

Jack allowed you to sleep on him, which gave him easy access to carry you home from the terrible experience you had to endure. The entire Praying Green Mantis squad awaited your return, and when you arrived, relief overcame the members. "Are they okay?" Jack The Ripper nods. "I'll show no mercy to those who hurt any of my insects. Skee Skee." Sekke posed while you're carried in. "Ha ha, they're safe!"

A/N
I got to episode 37 and got a glimpse of what kind of character Jack The Ripper is! Also theres so many ways to say the squad name like Praying Green Mantis, Green Praying Mantis, and Green Mantis. So, I just went with the Praying Green Mantis! Hopefully that small little detail doesn't bother you!

Enjoy! ❤️