Father: Finral Roulacase (Female Reader)

Request: Nixxona
Female Reader
Welcome Home!
(Y/N) = Your Name
(D/N) = Daughter's Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(E/C) = Eye Color
Word Count: 1,323

One mission kept Finral away from the Black Bull Base and his beautiful family. He was deprived of his wonderful wife, (Y/N), and their beautiful two year old daughter (D/N). Finral returns home today with excitement to see his two precious girls.

Present Time
Finral sent a letter a few weeks ago, writing about his arrival being today in the evening. His duties as a Magic Knight came first. You used to be a Magic Knight of the Golden Dawn Squad, so you understood the importance of his report being heard by the Wizard King.

You're now living in a home near the Black Bull Base for easy access to any of his fellow comrades. (D/N) became your whole world, you'd do anything to make her feel safe, and loved. She was as happy as you to know her daddy was coming home today. For a two year old, she was brilliant, energetic, and sneaky!

You are currently sowing a soft beige teddy bear together for (D/N). She ripped Mr.Snuggles apart when Finral wasn't present for the third week of his absence. Poor Mr.Snuggles, may he rest in peace. (D/N) was having her early afternoon nap, curled up on the sofa with a soft (F/C) blanket. You smiled contently as you admire her beautiful locks of hair that resembled her fathers. She had your good looks and (E/C) eyes.

"I should have a cake made for Finral." You used your telepathic magic to reach Charmy. "Charmy, Can you make a vanilla cake with pink frosting. I want (D/N) to decorate it." Charmy ran out of the base with her hands on her hips, shouting into the air. "I'll have it ready soon!" You smiled, hearing her perfectly clear. "Thank you, Charmy!"

(D/N) woke up, yawning loudly as she clutched onto her blanket. "Where Daddy?" You giggled in joy at her question. "Daddy isn't home yet baby." You say as she gets up from the couch, walking to you. "Up." She raises her arms giving you the cutest look. "Okay okay." You put down the almost finished bear gently and turn to (D/N). "Ready?" She nods excitedly. "One..Two..Three!" You exclaim as she jumps up for you to catch her. You lift her up, placing her on your lap. "Mommy." She grabs onto your cheeks with her tiny hands. "Miss daddy." You kiss the palm of her hand. "Daddy misses you (D/N)."

(TimeSkip)
Late afternoon, Charmy delivers the cake with pipes of different colored frostings and edible shapes of hearts, pearls, and letters. You thanked her with a hug as well a kiss on the cheek from (D/N). Once Charmy was out the door, (D/N) was on the counter in the kitchen staring down the cake intensely. "Do you want to decorate it (D/N)?" She looks at you confused. "Decor-?" You nodded. "Make the cake look prettier." (D/N) grabbed the letters that were sparkling with a gold lining. "Daddy." You took out the letters to spell D A D D Y.
She grabbed them, placing each letter crooked on the cake, then she bravely slapped some hearts around the empty spaces of the cake.

"Pretty?" You looked at her masterpiece with a serious look. "This is the most prettiest cake I've ever seen." (D/N) licked some frosting off her hands. "Come on, let's clean you up and get you ready to see daddy!" She claps her hands together with a huge smile. "Yes yes!"

You bathed her in a gentle bubble bath of strawberry scented soaps. Then, you showered next to prepare yourself to look nice for your husband. While (D/N) waited for you in her room, she played with the unfinished bear. "Mr.Bubbles." She declared the name as you exited the restroom with a towel wrapped around your hair and body. You entered her room with a smile. "Ready for your outfit!" (D/N) nodded while you pulled out a beautiful white dress with red flowers and a red headband with a small bouquet of lilies attached to it. "Pretty!" She bounced up an down happily as you changed her into the outfit. "Want to help mommy pick out something?" She twirled around in her dress. "Yes!"

Both of you walked to your room then entered a closet filled with dresses. "Pick one (D/N)." She looks around the closet, overwhelmed by the amount of clothes but her eyes were set on a very beautiful strapless, red sequenced dress that was long. "This one!" She grabs it, handing the dress to you. "Are you sure you want me to wear this?" She giggled, indicating, yes. "Alright." You put on some undergarments then slip on the dress. The towel around your head fell to the floor, letting your hair fall lose. "Hair." She points to your head. You squealed in joy when she mentioned your hair. "Yes! This is mommy's hair!" You sit on the bed, leaving your damp hair down and applying a red chapstick to your lips as well a little bit of mascara.

"Scare daddy." (D/N) announces as you were finishing up the final touches of your look. "You want to scare daddy?" She nods her head with a evil grin. "Okay, daddy will be home any minute so let's hide near the kitchen." You two walk barefooted to the kitchen and turn off all the lights except the one outside. You hold her close in the corner.

Finral appeared at the front door with a smile. He knocked on the door expecting his wife to answer but was met with silence. Finral used his spatial magic to enter the home to find nobody there. "I wonder where they must be." He says in a sad tone. He searches (D/N)'s room, then the room you two share together, and finally the living room. He turns on the lights in the kitchen and a cake was on the edge of the counter. He chuckled to himself walking over to the counter with a frown. "I miss (D/N) and (Y/N)."

(D/N) and you jump from behind him. She wrapped her arms around his leg and you wrapped yours around his waist. He turned around to see such a beautiful sight. "Welcome home!" You say while (D/N) is jumping up an down. "Daddys home!" Finral picks up (D/N), kissing her face lovingly. "Daddy missed you so much princess!" He was filled with instant joy at the squealing child in his arms. Then he turned his attention to you, looking you up an down. "That's the dress that made having (D/N) possible." (D/N) stared at you as your face was beginning to turn bright red. "Magic dress?" (D/N) asks. He nods, pulling you towards him. "Very magical dress."

You pout, but lean in to kiss the lips of your husband. He hungrily responds by tightening his grip on your waist and pressing you against his body. "Daddy." (D/N) says innocently. He pulls away, turning to his princess. "Yes?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Cake." He turned to look at the cake. "Let's eat it tomorrow, you look tired." She shook her head. "Not tired Daddy." Her head rested on his shoulder as light snores could be heard. "Let me put her to sleep (Y/N)." He began walking in the direction of their daughters room. Finral stopped halfway, turning around to meet your eyes. "Make sure to have that dress off when I come back." He turned away before you could respond. Finral completed his task of putting his precious princess to bed in pajamas.

A/N
I thought this was really cute! Hopefully you all think so as well.
Enjoy! ❤️